Red Rock Canyon Classic 4x4 Tour
5 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
This picturesque canyon is just a few minutes drive from Vegas...
Venture a few minutes from the Las Vegas Strip in a luxurious off-road vehicle to explore the beautiful and dramatic Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, home to the historic Wilson Cliffs and the brilliantly coloured Calico Hills.
Our guide to Red Rock Canyon Classic 4x4 Tour
Experience the 'natural side of Las Vegas' on this tour to Red Rock Canyon, a stunning area just minutes from the Strip which is often used as the backdrop for movies and commercials.
For the short drive to the Canyon, Pink Jeep Tours will pick you up from your hotel along the Las Vegas Strip in a luxurious Tour Trekker replete with a 'chauffeur' who acts as your personal tour guide and local expert.
The landscape of your Red Rock Canyon tour is dominated by the towering Wilson Cliffs. Rising over 3,000 feet, this massive wall of rock is part of the Keystone Thrust and serves as a striking backdrop for today’s adventure - cruise closer to the sandstone surface for a glimpse of ancient pictographs and get out your camera for picturesque panoramic shots of these red, pink, orange and tan sandstone mountains.
To the east, you’ll find the Spring Mountain range soaring high above the valley. Don’t be surprised if you spot sparkling streams flowing nearby - the Spring Mountain Range earned its name for the number of springs that can be found.
The colorful sandstone formations to the north of your Red Rock Canyon tour are the Calico Hills. Within these brilliantly colored hills are the vast expanses of fossilized sand dunes and rugged ridgelines.
Last stop on the tour is at Red Rock Overlook. Trek the paved trail up to the top of a low mountain for breathtaking views of all the natural beauty you saw close-up at Red Rock Canyon.
Can you fit all the stunning landmarks of Red Rock Canyon into one picture? Ask your tour guide to snap a group shot of your gang to capture the memory of your adventure at Red Rock Canyon.
Average 5 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
A must do tour if your in Vegas. The guides are really knowledgable and it's great to see some of the area. We chatted to another passenger who was from Australia, he had bought from his hotel and his ticket was more expensive.
- Red Rock Canyon Classic Jeep Tour
Melita Sheppard reviewed 27 Sep,2017
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Red Rock Canyon Classic 4x4 Tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is available from all hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas.
- You’ll travel in custom built 10-passenger Tour Trekkers, specifically built for sightseeing/off-road.
- Advanced reservations are required. Please detail your chosen date at the time of booking.
- No children under 3 permitted on tour.
- We do provide car seats and the guest is welcome to bring their own - please note Nevada law requires children to be properly secured in a car seat until they are at least 6 years old and 60lbs.
- As COVID regulations change frequently and at short notice, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have checked the requirements that the USA has put in place so that all visitors have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Red Rock Canyon Classic 4x4 Tour
- What happens if it rains?
Our tours operate rain or shine. Rainfall in Las Vegas is rare and generally very short lived, and may offer the chance for you to see rainbows over the desert. We do carry rain ponchos on the vehicles in case of inclement weather.In case of extreme weather, Pink Jeep Tours reserves the right to modify, shorten or cancel any tour to prevent damage to trails or avoid unsafe conditions.
- Do you have A/C or heating in your vehicles?
For tours conducted in our open air Jeeps, there is no air conditioning or heating in these vehicles. The Jeeps are equipped with canopies to shield the sun and we provide blankets during colder weather.For tours conducted in our enclosed vehicles, usually used for our longer day trips, there is air conditioning and heating in these vehicles. Blankets are also provided during colder weather.