Wind Dancer – Deluxe Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
- Free cancellations*
- 13 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Sipping champagne on the base of the Canyon was incredible!
Enjoy VIP service as you experience the excitement of a helicopter flight over the stunning Grand Canyon aboard a deluxe Eco-Star helicopter – the Rolls Royce of helicopters. Sip champagne at an exclusive landing point on the floor of the Grand Canyon and enjoy a flight over the dazzling ‘Strip’ on your return to Las Vegas.
Our guide to Wind Dancer – Deluxe Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
Depart the Las Vegas Strip and start your experience with an exhilarating helicopter tour over the iconic Hoover Dam, one of America's national treasures and a popular sightseeing attraction. You will enjoy panoramic views of Lake Mead and the Mojave Desert as you head toward the Grand Canyon. You'll also have intimate views of Temple Rock, a unique formation on the shoreline of Lake Mead and Fortification Hill, an extinct volcano.
The ground drops away as you enter the Grand Canyon, one of the "Seven Natural Wonders of the World." After flying miles into the canyon, this helicopter tour will descend and land 3,500 feet below the rim. Champagne, beverages and light snacks will be served some 300 feet above the mighty Colorado River atop Maverick Helicopters' private bluff deep within this natural wonder.
As you fly back through the Grand Canyon, you'll view the red rock formations of the Bowl of Fire and conclude your adventure with an exciting flight over Downtown Las Vegas and the Strip.
Around 4 hours door to door; flight time to the Grand Canyon is around 45 minutes each way.
Las Vegas Terminal.
Flights include complimentary transportation to and from hotels within five miles of the Las Vegas Strip. Pick-ups commence up to 45 minutes before the flight departure time.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Wind Dancer – Deluxe Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
- This tour is only available for customers staying in Las Vegas.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is available from all hotels located within 5 miles of the Las Vegas Strip.
- Flights depart from the Las Vegas Terminal. Transfers to and from the airport can take up to 60 minutes.
- Photo ID is required at check-in.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Flight time is around 90 minutes in total.
- Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat, the equivalent of paying for two seats. This will be be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. Guests with inaccurately stated body weights may be cancelled with no refund.
- Children over the age of 2 years are required to purchase a seat. Children aged 2 or less may travel on a parent's lap. Proof of child's age required (passport or birth certificate).
- Helicopter excursions require a minimum number of passengers to operate. If we are unable to fill the aircraft, we will try to contact you to see if you can reschedule. If you are unable to reschedule, the reservation will be cancelled at no charge.
- All times are approximate. Schedules are subject to change.
- Should your chosen flight not be available, we’ll do our best to place you and your party on the nearest possible flight. If the amended time and date not be suitable, you will be entitled to a full refund.
Frequently Asked Questions for Wind Dancer – Deluxe Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
What is the Wind Dancer – Deluxe Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour?
The Wind Dancer – Deluxe Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour is a breath-taking excursion that offers you the opportunity to explore the stunning Grand Canyon from the air. It's a deluxe helicopter tour that provides an unforgettable experience.
What can I expect to see during the helicopter tour?
During the Wind Dancer tour, you'll soar above the Grand Canyon, taking in awe-inspiring views of its rugged landscapes, deep canyons, and the mighty Colorado River. You'll also get to see the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead from the air.
What is the minimum age to fly?
Children 16 years and under must be accompanied by a Parent or Guardian. Infants aged 2 and under travel for free and must sit on their parent/guardian's lap.
Is there a maximum weight limit for a passenger?
Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat, the equivalent price of another seat, payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in.
Clothing & Accessories
What should I wear and bring for the tour?
We recommend wearing comfortable clothing and closed-toe shoes. Don't forget to bring sunglasses, sunscreen, and a valid photo ID for check-in.
Can I bring personal belongings on the helicopter?
Small bags and personal belongings are generally allowed on the helicopter. However, there are restrictions on the size and weight of bags, so it's best to check with the tour operator for specific guidelines.