Wind Dancer – Deluxe Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
5 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
Sipping champagne on the base of the Canyon was incredible!
Enjoy VIP service as you experience the excitement of a helicopter flight over the stunning Grand Canyon aboard a deluxe Eco-Star helicopter – the Rolls Royce of helicopters. Sip champagne at an exclusive landing point on the floor of the Grand Canyon and enjoy a flight over the dazzling ‘Strip’ on your return to Las Vegas.
Our guide to Wind Dancer – Deluxe Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
Experience the thrill of flying over the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and Fortification Hill as your state-of-the-art helicopter heads towards one of the world's greatest natural wonders, the Grand Canyon. See how the landscape below transforms from salt marshes to extinct volcanoes before entering the Grand Canyon itself for a for a flight below the rim.
Descend 3,500 feet to the Canyon floor in Hualapai Indian Territory. Here you enjoy champagne and light snacks just 300 feet above the mighty Colorado River. The 7.00am, 8.00am, and 9.00am flights are served champagne toast, soft drinks, bottled water and continental breakfast in the Canyon; all other flights are served champagne toast, soft drinks, bottled water and vegetables/fruit/cheeses. Afterwards, your helicopter flight takes you back through the Grand Canyon, past the red rock formations of the Bowl of Fire and concludes with an exciting flight over Downtown Las Vegas and the famous Las Vegas Strip.
Around 4 hours door to door; flight time to the Grand Canyon is around 45 minutes each way.
Las Vegas Terminal.
Flights include complimentary transportation to and from hotels within five miles of the Las Vegas Strip. Pick-ups commence up to 45 minutes before the flight departure time.
Please Note: a $20 fuel surcharge is currently applicable to this tour and payable upon check-in.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Wind Dancer – Deluxe Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 24 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.
- This tour is only available for customers staying in Las Vegas.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is available from all hotels located within 5 miles of the Las Vegas Strip.
- Flights depart from the Las Vegas Terminal. Transfers to and from the airport can take up to 60 minutes.
- Photo ID is required at check-in.
- Flight time is around 90 minutes in total.
- A $20 fuel surcharge is currently applicable to this tour and payable upon check-in.
- Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat, the equivalent of paying for two seats. This will be be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in.
- Children over the age of 2 years are required to purchase a seat. Children aged 2 or less may travel on a parent's lap. Proof of child's age required (passport or birth certificate).
- Helicopter excursions require a minimum number of passengers to operate. If we are unable to fill the aircraft, we will try to contact you to see if you can reschedule. If you are unable to reschedule, the reservation will be cancelled at no charge.
- All times are approximate. Schedules are subject to change.
Frequently Asked Questions for Wind Dancer – Deluxe Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
Is there a maximum weight limit for a passenger?
Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat, the equivalent of purchasing another seat, which be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in.