Wind Dancer – Deluxe Sunset Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with Canyon Landing
5 stars: Based on 10 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
For an extra special Grand Canyon Helicopter experience choose the Wind Dancer Sunset departure which is exactly the same as the regular Wind Dancer Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour, but returns to Las Vegas when the setting sun casts an orange glow over this magical landscape and culminates with a fly-by of the illuminated Las Vegas ‘Strip’.
Our guide to Wind Dancer – Deluxe Sunset Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with Canyon Landing
This amazing Grand Canyon helicopter tour from Las Vegas packs in a multitude of highlights before finishing in style by flying over Sin City's famous Strip as it comes to life in the evening.
Take a flight from the Las Vegas Strip and start your journey to one of the world's greatest natural wonders, The Grand Canyon. Soar over the iconic Hoover Dam while enjoying panoramic views of Lake Mead and the Mojave Desert.
The ground drops away as you enter the Grand Canyon, one of the "Seven Natural Wonders of the World." After flying miles into the Grand Canyon, the helicopter will descend and land 3,500 feet below the rim at a private landing area. Champagne, beverages and light snacks will be served some 300 feet above the mighty Colorado River.
Journey back through the Grand Canyon, over the Bowl of Fire and conclude your adventure with a sunset flight over the Strip and Downtown Las Vegas as the neon lights of the world's entertainment capital come to life.
Around 4.5 hours door to door. Flight time to the Grand Canyon is around 45 minutes each way.
Las Vegas Terminal.
This Grand Canyon Helicopter tour includes complimentary return transportation to and from hotels within five miles of the Las Vegas Strip. Pick-ups commence up to 45 minutes before the flight departure time.
Please Note: a $20 fuel surcharge is currently applicable to this tour and payable upon check-in.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Wind Dancer – Deluxe Sunset Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with Canyon Landing
- Cancellation Policy: Changes or cancellations are not permitted within 48 hours of the flight departure. No-shows will be charged in full with no refunds.
- This tour is only available for customers staying in Las Vegas.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is available from all hotels located within 5 miles of the Las Vegas Strip.
- Flights depart from the Las Vegas Terminal. Transfers to and from the airport can take up to 60 minutes.
- Photo ID is required at check-in.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Flight time is around 90 minutes in total.
- A $20 fuel surcharge is currently applicable to this tour and payable upon check-in.
- The sightseeing planes and helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat, the equivalent to purchasing another ticket, payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. Guests with inaccurately stated body weights may be cancelled with no refund.
- Children over the age of two years are required to purchase a seat. Children under two years of age with proper identification can travel on an adult's lap. Proof of child's age required (passport or birth certificate).
Frequently Asked Questions for Wind Dancer – Deluxe Sunset Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with Canyon Landing
Is there a maximum weight limit for a passenger?
Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat, the equivalent of purchasing another seat, payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in.