Machine Gun Vegas - Outdoor Shooting Range
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
In the Wild West things don't get much wilder
Start your day off with a trip to the Mojave Desert. Set your sights on exploding targets as you wield a Glock, an AK47 or any other weapon of your choice form the MGV armoury!
Our guide to Machine Gun Vegas - Outdoor Shooting Range
Machine Guns Vegas offers a unique chance to fire an amazing selection of guns in a safe, fun environment.
Situated just minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, the venue has combined the look and feel of an ultra-lounge with the functionality of a state of the art indoor gun range.
However, if you want something just a little edgier, Machine Gun Vegas now runs its own Outdoor shooting range in the heart of the Mojave Desert, not 30 miles from the Strip in some of America's wildest and spectacular terrain.
MGV’s themed packages aren’t just another gun range trip — they’re a full-throttle, heart-pumping experience you’ll never forget. Instead of shooting off standard issue pistols and rifles, you’ll get your hands dirty target-shooting in Las Vegas with anything from 308 Sniper, AK 47 or an M4. This isn't your grandpa's shooting range! and each package comes with with cans of tannerite - binary exploding targets to take your experience to the next level. You can fill your day with the rattle and thrill of gunfire to get you charged up for your night on the Vegas Strip.
As one of the of the only shooting ranges in Las Vegas that caters to experienced and first-time shooters, you can always find a package that fits your interest and budget.
Las Vegas OutdoorShooting Experience Packages
- $199 : 25 rounds on an AK47, 25 rounds on an MP5 , 25 rounds on an M4 and 1 can of tannerite explosives.
- $299 : 1 round on a .50 Cal, 5 rounds on a Sniper Rifle, 25 rounds on an MP5 , 25 rounds on an M4, 25 rounds on an AK47 and 2 cans of tannerite explosives.
- $399 : 10 rounds on a .50 Cal, 40 rounds on a SAW, 25 rounds on an MP5 , 25 rounds on an AK47 and 3 cans of tannerite explosives.
- $499 : 40 rounds on a M240 Bravo, 5 rounds on a Sniper Rifle, 25 rounds on an AK47 , 25 rounds on an M4, 40 rounds on a SAW and 3 cans of tannerite explosives.
- $599 : 1 round on a .50 Cal, 40 rounds on an M60 17, 25 rounds on an AK47 , 25 rounds on an M4, 25 rounds on a BAR and 4 cans of tannerite explosives.
The packages are all accompanied by a Military trained Range Safety Officer/Range Master who will give each shooter a safety briefing and instruction on how to handle the guns. The guns will be loaded by the Range Safety Officer/Range Master after the individual gun handling instruction.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Machine Gun Vegas - Outdoor Shooting Range
- Minimum of TWO PEOPLE per booking
- Shooters cannot be drunk, pregnant, under the influence of drugs, or mentally unstable. There is a breathalyser onsite and Machine Guns Vegas reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Reservations are subject to availability.
- All firearms are subject to availability.
- Any shooter under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and there may be a few gun restrictions depending on height and weight. Minimum age is 13.
- The packages are all accompanied by a Military trained Range Safety Officer/Range Master who will give each shooter a safety briefing and instruction on how to hand the guns.
- The guns will be loaded by the Range Safety Officer/Range Masterafter the individual gun handling instruction.
- Safety procedures must be respected at all times. If any of your group are unsure about anything in this safety briefing or anything else regarding range safety you must ask your instructor.
- Depending on the height, weight and shooting experience, children 13-17 may shoot majority of weapons, however, some of the firearms with more kick may not be recommended.
- Shooters have to make there own way to the outdoor range which is in Boulder City.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure*
Frequently Asked Questions for Machine Gun Vegas - Outdoor Shooting Range
- Is a hotel pick-up available?
No, but taxis or ubers from most hotels on the Strip