Grand Canyon Experience with Skywalk
4.7 stars: Based on 12 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The view from the Skywalk is incredible...
Experience an amazing scenic flight over the Grand Canyon, a fascinating ground excursion which explores the ancient lands of the Hualapai tribe and a thrilling visit to the Canyon's latest attraction, The Skywalk, which allows guests to walk out over the rim with nothing but glass between you and 4000ft to the canyon floor!
Our guide to Grand Canyon Experience with Skywalk
This tour combines three different elements to provide an enjoyable and memorable Grand Canyon day trip that is suitable for all of the family.
Beginning with a scenic flight from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon, enjoy wonderful views as you soar over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, the amazing Grand Canyon and the Hualapai Indian Lands.
The twin otter plane is fully air-conditioned and built specifically with enlarged windows and high wings to ensure a great views of all the landmarks.
At the west rim, a complimentary hop-on/hop-off shuttle service makes it easy to move between the various points of interest including Guano Point and Eagle Point, allowing you to marvel at the brilliant colors that adorn the two billion year-old walls of the canyon.
Guano Point is the perfect location to capture your Grand Canyon experience with photographs while Eagle Point is home to a Native American cultural village which houses exhibits showing the various ancient dwellings of many area tribes and the incredible Skywalk.
At four times the height of the Eiffel Tower, the Skywalk is a unique attraction to really get the heart-rate going with just a sheet a glass standing between you and a plunge of 4000ft!
Offering unimaginable views into the cavernous depths - this is an experience you won’t forget in a hurry!
Fuel Surcharge - All tours are now subject to a $20 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers
Average 4.7 out of 5 (12 customer reviews)
Fantastic flight there and back. Enough time to see everything without rushing. A map of the Canyon would have been useful (other tourists seemed to have them)
Trusted Customer reviewed 07 Aug,2017
Part of the tour was closed (the Ranch) which meant we spent more than enough time at the Sky Walk and the ridge of the Canyon. A little disappointed I didn't get the whole experience. Also serving a hot dinner at 9am in the morning was a little bit too much. Overall it was a good experience.
Trusted Customer reviewed 17 Sep,2016
Trusted Customer reviewed 05 May,2016
Very good value. Enjoyable trip. Not overly a guided tour. You were allowed to stay at each stop until you were ready to move on. Quite a change from being herded around.
Trusted Customer reviewed 16 Nov,2015
Everything was great +++++++++++++++++++
Trusted Customer reviewed 01 Nov,2015
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Grand Canyon Experience with Skywalk
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is available from all hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas.
- Flights depart from Boulder City Airport. Transfers to and from the airport can take up to 60 minutes.
- Photo ID is required at check-in.
- Planes are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs must purchase a 'comfort seat' and a $200 supplement will be applicable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in
- Infants aged 2 and under travel for free and must sit on their parent/guardians' lap.
- Fuel Surcharge - All tours are now subject to a $20 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings canceled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Grand Canyon Experience with Skywalk
- Is there a maximum weight limit for a plane passenger?
Planes are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs must purchase a 'comfort seat' and a $200 supplement will be applicable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in.
- What should I wear?
Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March"Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.