King of Canyons Helicopter Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
This extended version of the Grand Celebration includes a flight over the famous Las Vegas Strip on your return from the majestic Grand Canyon. Save ££s by going on the first flight of each day!
Our guide to King of Canyons Helicopter Tour
Enjoy a breathtaking helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon, one the world’s most impressive and best known natural wonders, before returning via the famous Las Vegas strip.
You will be collected from your hotel in a limousine and transferred to McCarran Airport (Atlantic Terminal) ready for your mindblowing helicopter flight.
The landscape below soon transforms from salt marshes to extinct volcanoes as you pass over the impressive Hoover Dam and Lake Mead before reaching the Canyon itself.
Soon you will be descending into a stunning valley for a breathtaking final approach to the landing zone at the West Rim where a picnic lunch and a champagne toast awaits.
You will also have about 30 minutes to pose for photos and take in the stunning surrounds before your flight ascends the 4000 feet canyon walls for your journey home.
But that's not the end of the adventure! Your flight back culminates by swooping over the famous Las Vegas Strip revealing unparralleled views of the magnificent structures that make Las Vegas what it is today.
Daily, year round including pick-up from Las Vegas Hotels.
Pick-ups are available from all hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas and commence up to 90 minutes before your scheduled flight time
About 3.5 hours from hotel to hotel. Helicopter flights to the Grand Canyon are about 45 minutes each way.
Flights depart from McCarran Atlantic Terminal.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for King of Canyons Helicopter Tour
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 24 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.
- This tour is only available from Las Vegas.
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your preferred date at the time of booking.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is available from all hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas
- Flights depart from Mccarran Atlantic Terminal.
- Photo ID is required at check-in.
- Fuel surcharges may apply locally.
- Total flight time is around 90 minutes in total.
- Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs (21.4 stone/136 kilos) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $200 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused boarding if weights are incorrect.
- Infants aged less than 2 and under travel for free and must sit on their parent/guardians lap.
Frequently Asked Questions for King of Canyons Helicopter Tour
- Is there a weight limit for an individual passenger?
Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs (21.4 stone/136 kilos) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $200 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused boarding if weights are incorrect.
- What should I bring?
Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven, thus it is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended. Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft. Finally, all passengers booked on this tour must have government issued forms of identification.