King of Canyons Helicopter Tour
- Free cancellations*
- 12 booked
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
This extended version of the Grand Celebration includes a flight over the famous Las Vegas Strip on your return from the majestic Grand Canyon. Save ££s by going on the first flight of each day!
Our guide to King of Canyons Helicopter Tour
Enjoy a breathtaking helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon, one the world’s most impressive and best-known natural wonders, before returning via the famous Las Vegas strip.
You will be collected from your hotel in a brand new sprinter van and transferred to McCarran Airport (Atlantic Terminal) ready for your mindblowing helicopter flight.
The landscape below soon transforms from salt marshes to extinct volcanoes as you pass over the impressive Hoover Dam and Lake Mead before reaching the Canyon itself.
Soon you will be descending into a stunning valley for a breathtaking final approach to the landing zone at the West Rim where a light picnic and champagne toast awaits.
You will also have about 30 minutes to pose for photos and take in the stunning surroundings before your flight ascends the 4000 feet canyon walls for your journey home.
But that's not the end of the adventure! Your flight back culminates by swooping over the famous Las Vegas Strip revealing unparalleled views of the magnificent structures that make Las Vegas what it is today.
Daily, year-round including pick-up from Las Vegas Hotels.
Pick-ups are available from all hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas and commence up to 90 minutes before your scheduled flight time
About 3.5 hours from hotel to hotel. Helicopter flights to the Grand Canyon are about 45 minutes each way.
Flights depart from McCarran Atlantic Terminal.
Fuel Surcharge - All tours departing on or before 31st March 2024 are now subject to a $30 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for King of Canyons Helicopter Tour
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancecancelled the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
- This tour is only available from Las Vegas.
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your preferred date at the time of booking.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off are available from all hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas
- Flights depart from Mccarran Atlantic Terminal.
- Photo ID is required at check-in.
- Fuel surcharges may apply locally.
- Total flight time is around 90 minutes in total.
- Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 299lbs (135.91kg / 21.36 stone) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $300 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused to board if weights are incorrect.
- Baggage Restrictions - Due to limited space, purses, backpacks, and other baggage are not permitted on the aircraft.
- Infants aged less than 2 and under travel for free and must sit on their parents/guardians' lap.
- Should your chosen flight not be available, we’ll do our best to place you and your party on the nearest possible flight. If the amended time and date are not suitable, you will be entitled to a full refund.
- Fuel Surcharge - All tours departing on or before 31st March 2024 are now subject to a $30 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers
Frequently Asked Questions for King of Canyons Helicopter Tour
What is the King of Canyons Helicopter Tour?
The King of Canyons Helicopter Tour is a breath-taking aerial adventure that takes you on a thrilling ride over the stunning canyons of the region. It offers a unique perspective of the natural beauty and allows you to witness the grandeur of the canyons from the sky.
What can I expect to see during the tour?
During the King of Canyons Helicopter Tour, you can expect to witness the awe-inspiring views of majestic canyons, unique rock formations, and the breath-taking natural landscapes of the area. You might also spot wildlife and other interesting features from above.
What is the minimum age to fly?
Children 16 years and under must be accompanied by a Parent or Guardian.
Is there a maximum weight limit for a passenger?
Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat, the equivalent price of another seat, payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in.
Clothing & Accessories
What should I wear and bring for the tour?
We recommend wearing comfortable clothing and closed-toe shoes. Don't forget to bring sunglasses, sunscreen, and a valid photo ID for check-in.