Exclusive 15% discount at Earl of Sandwich Disneyland® Paris
Buy any Disneyland® Paris Ticket and receive a FREE Earl of Sandwich discount voucher giving you an exclusive discount off the World's Greatest Hot Sandwich (and more!)Buy Now - Offer must end soon
Exclusive 20% food and merchandise discount at Planet Hollywood Disneyland® Paris
Purchase any Disneyland® Paris Ticket and we will give you two FREE Planet Hollywood Discount Vouchers giving you exclusive discounts off lunch (food and soft drinks) and merchandise!Buy Now - Offer must end soon
Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck
3.5 stars: Based on 2 reviews via
Quite simply the best views in Paris...
Enjoy breathtaking 360° views across Paris including the Eiffel Tower in all its glory from the top of the city's tallest building. For an extra special experience, why not sip a chilled glass of champagne as you admire the views?
Our guide to Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck Tickets
The best way to experience a new city is to climb to the top of the tallest building and enjoy the wonderful views.
At 210 metres, Tour Montparnasse towers above Paris and from its panoramic open rooftop terrace, you can see for more than forty kilometres across Paris and beyond.
The views are better than the top of the Eiffel Tower as not only do you see the all of the city - you also get to see France’s most famous landmark itself.
Visit during the day and see the city in all its brilliance or visit at night and see the spectacular illuminations.
You will be taken to the top of the tower by Europe’s fastest elevator where you can experience the highest roof-terrace in the city and wonderful views.
At the very top of the Montparnasse 56 Tower you will discover a Champagne Bar - come and raise a glass to the sky while enjoying stunning views over the city and across to the Eiffel Tower on the highest roof terrace in Paris!
Average 3.5 out of 5 (2 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck
- Tickets are open-dated and can be used within 2 weeks either side of your chosen date, so you have complete flexibility to visit the Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck at a time that suits you during your visit to Paris
- The last lift goes up 30 minutes before closing time.
- Please note, on certain days, e.g. Bastille Day, the tower may close early.
- If you purchase the champagne option, there is a Champagne Bar on the 59th floor terrace between April and October. All other months, you can collect your glass of Champagne from the indoor 360° Café on the 56th floor.
- Montparnasse will close in 2021 for a major refurbishment.
- Once booked tickets are non refundable.