Essential Paris - Skip the Line Eiffel Tower Lunch, Paris City Tour and Seine Cruise
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
This fantastic half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monuments. It includes lunch at the restaurant on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower, a city tour by panoramic coach, and an hour-long cruise along the Seine. Experience the beauty and heritage of the French capital in three different ways.
Our guide to Essential Paris - Skip the Line Eiffel Tower Lunch, Paris City Tour and Seine Cruise
Your tour of Paris by air-conditioned panoramic coach will last for one and a half hours: learn about the city's history and its well-known monuments thanks to our audio guide commentary (individual headsets). Your tour will visit some unique sights, such as Place de l’Opéra Square, Place de la Concorde Square, the Champs-Élysées, the Arc de Triomphe, Place du Trocadéro Square, the Eiffel Tower, the Invalides, the Pont-Neuf Bridge, the Bastille Opera House and its square, Notre Dame de Paris, the Luxembourg Gardens, and Saint Germain des Prés.
During the city tour in a panoramic bus, enthralling recorded commentaries will reveal you the habits of Paris people and how they perceive their city. You will discover how the architecture of Paris evolved throughout the years. You will pass by its main monuments and go through its greatest neighborhoods so that you will find your bearings in Paris: the Champs-Elysées overlooked by the Arc de Triomphe, the Ile de la Cité with the Notre-Dame Cathedral at its heart, the Louvre Museum and its pyramid, without forgetting the Eiffel Tower.
Children have their own commentaries too. They will listen to the story of Lulu and Maurice, two dogs that will show them Paris. All along the tour, Lulu and Maurice tell them many anecdotes about dogs of famous figures, such as Napoleon and Marie Antoinette. Children will be delighted to visit Paris in a fun way.
Enjoy a memorable lunch at the Eiffel Tower. The "58 Tour Eiffel" restaurant is located on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower, as uninterrupted views of Paris stretch out as far as the eye can see. This chic and contemporary restaurant has the feel of a Parisian brasserie. Taste fresh seasonal produce with our three-course menu.
Enjoy a memorable lunch at the Eiffel Tower. The "Madame Brasserie" restaurant is located on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower, as uninterrupted views of Paris stretch out as far as the eye can see. This chic and contemporary restaurant has the feel of a Parisian brasserie. Taste fresh seasonal produce with our three-course menu.
Lunch will be served as a picnic for even more friendliness. You will enjoy this packed lunch consisting of three dishes menu allowing you to eat at your own pace while contemplating the panoramic view of Paris.
3 Course Menu* (Subject to change)
EXAMPLE OF MENU :
- Heirloom tomatoes, basil, strawberries, smoked fish or
- Octopus, chickpea salad and grilled courgette
- Spelt risotto, farmhouse corn-fed chicken fillet, seasonal or
- Vegetables Lightly seared hake fillet, artichoke, sweet onions or
- Monts du Cantal pork loin, new carrots, Ile de France quinoa
- Old-fashioned chocolate fondant, custard infused with cocoa nib chips or
- Vegan Pavlova, red berries, pink pralines and elderflower
- A glass of champagne + superior wine + filtered water + coffee
At the foot of the Eiffel Tower, step aboard for a fantastic one-hour audio guided cruise on the Seine River with music. Admire the stunning architecture of the heart of the capital's most prestigious monuments that line the banks of the Seine: the Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Orsay Museum, the Conciergerie, etc. Enjoy the views from the fully-glassed boat with open-air terrace. Be captivated by this river trip under Paris's bridges, past Parisians going about their business as they walk or cycle by.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Essential Paris - Skip the Line Eiffel Tower Lunch, Paris City Tour and Seine Cruise
- Advanced reservations are required.
- Please note this tour is subject to availability at the time of your request due to high demand at the Eiffel Tower. If the date you request is not available, we will advise of the next available date.
- Tours depart from Place de Sydney 75015 Paris, a 3- minute walk from the Eiffel Tower. You must make your own way to the departure location.
- Itinerary subject to change.
- The skip-the-line access is subject to the Eiffel tower procedures: The Vigipirate plan, the security control or an unforeseen crowd can slow down the entrance.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled 30 days prior to the tour date. Bookings cancelled. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 30 days of tour date.