Canyon Spirit Deluxe Helicopter Tour
- Free cancellations*
- 1 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Departing from the South Rim of the Grand Canyon, this deluxe helicopter flight will reveal stunning bird's-eye views of the North Rim and the eastern end of the Canyon - arguably the most spectacular part of this geological masterpiece.
Our guide to Canyon Spirit Deluxe Helicopter Tour - Departing from Grand Canyon South Rim
Canyon Spirit is a Grand Canyon helicopter tour that departs from the South Rim, taking you over the beautiful Kaibab National Forest, home to the world's largest stand of ponderosa pines. Upon reaching the edge of the canyon, the South Rim drops away as the North Rim and eastern end of the canyon come into view, one of the most spectacular views in the entire canyon.
In the distance, it is possible to see the Painted Desert and Desert View Watchtower, designed by legendary architect Mary Jane Colter. Your journey continues as you follow the Colorado River upstream where dark green waters swirl into the pale blue waters of the Little Colorado River. View Marble Canyon and Point Imperial as you fly through the canyon and climb above the North Rim. Experience fabulous bird's-eye views once on the North Rim, and then head south through the Dragon Corridor, the widest and deepest part of the canyon.
As you cross over the Colorado River, you'll fly over the South Rim and Kaibab National Forest landing back at Grand Canyon Airport. This Grand Canyon South Rim tour will provide you with memories sure to last a lifetime.
Please Note: a $25 fuel surcharge is currently applicable to this tour and payable upon check-in.
Average 5 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
Absolutely amazing experience, extremely well-treated from the moment we walked in the door. I would thoughly recommend this helicopter tour to anyone, you will not be disappointed!
- Canyon Spirit Deluxe Helicopter Tour - Departing from Grand Canyon South Rim
Trusted Customer reviewed Canyon Spirit Deluxe Helicopter Tour - Departing from Grand Canyon South Rim 11 May, 2017
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Canyon Spirit Deluxe Helicopter Tour
- This tour is only departs from the Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Terminal. transfers are not included and customers must make their own way to the heliport.
- Photo ID is required at check-in.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- A $25 fuel surcharge is currently applicable to this tour and payable upon check-in.
- Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat, the equivalent price of another seat, payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. Guests with inaccurately stated body weights may be cancelled with no refund.
- Children over the age of two years are required to purchase a seat. Children under two years of age with proper identification can travel on an adult's lap. Proof of child's age required (passport or birth certificate).
- Helicopter excursions require a minimum number of passengers to operate. All times are approximate. Schedules are subject to change. If we are unable to fill the aircraft, we will try to contact you to see if you can reschedule. If you are unable to reschedule, the reservation will be cancelled at no charge.
- Should your chosen flight not be available, we’ll do our best to place you and your party on the nearest possible flight. If the amended time and date not be suitable, you will be entitled to a full refund.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Canyon Spirit Deluxe Helicopter Tour
Is there a maximum weight limit for a passenger?
Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat, the equivalent price of another seat, payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in.