Madame Tussauds, London Eye & SEA LIFE London Combo Ticket
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Save up to 54% when you book your Madame Tussauds, London Eye and SEA LIFE London tickets together. Not only does this popular London Combo Ticket give you admission to three famous London attractions for less, but you also have the flexibility to visit all attractions in one day or spread the fun over a few different days - the choice is yours!
Our guide to Madame Tussauds, London Eye & SEA LIFE London Combo Ticket
Enjoy three famous London attractions for one amazing low price with a Madame Tussauds, London Eye & SEA LIFE London Combo Ticket.
Step through the world-famous doors of Madame Tussauds London and mingle with your favourite celebs. See how you measure up against Anthony Joshua, the Heavyweight Champion of the World, take to the stage with music stars from past and present and join Marvel Superheroes for a crime-fighting adventure. Then experience London from above on a memorable ride on the iconic London Eye. Enjoy stunning 360-degree views of London's amazing skyline - on a clear day you can see up to 40km, that's as far as Windsor Castle! And the fun doesn't end there, come face-to-fin with over 7,000 fin-tastic creatures at SEA LIFE London Aquarium. Dive in and explore an underwater world of glittering scales, waddling feet and razor-sharp teeth!
- Madame Tussauds London: Use your Madame Tussauds Ticket to meet the world's most famous stars from Hollywood to Bollywood, The Royal Family to ‘Rock Royalty’ and sporting heroes. Use the force to be transported to a galaxy far, far away and star in the action with the greats of the Star Wars universe.
- lastminute.com London Eye: At 135 metres, the lastminute.com London Eye is the world’s tallest cantilevered observation wheel, with 40-kilometre panoramic views on a clear day. The gradual rotation in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules takes approximately 30 minutes offering spectacular views of London and its famous landmarks such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square.
- SEA LIFE London Aquarium: With your SEA LIFE London ticket you can glide alongside Sea turtles before waddling with Gentoo penguins, brave the depths of the Pacific and trek through the Amazon Rainforest - all beneath the streets of London! Don't miss the brand new Polar adventure where you come face-to-face with a life-size AR Polar Bear!
How the Madame Tussauds, London Eye & SEA LIFE London Combo Ticket Works
- Select the date and time you wish to visit Madame Tussauds London
- The London Eye and SEA LIFE London portion of your ticket remains open-dated at the time of booking - you have 90 days to visit the London Eye and SEA LIFE London from the day you visit Madame Tussauds
- To ensure a seamless experience at the London Eye and SEA LIFE London, you must reserve your admission in advance. Simply click on the booking link found on your ticket to reserve your places.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Madame Tussauds, London Eye & SEA LIFE London Combo Ticket
- At the time of booking, you are booking the date/time of your visit to Madame Tussauds London.
- Before you visit the London Eye and SEA LIFE London, you must reserve your time slot in advance to ensure a seamless experience. To book your London Eye and SEA LIFE London visits, simply click on the book link on your ticket.
- Your visits to the London Eye and SEA LIFE London must be completed within 90 days of your visit to Madame Tussauds London. Tickets expire after 90 days irrespective of whether you have visited all the attractions.
- Children 15 years and younger must be accompanied by a guardian 18 years or over.
- Infants under 3 years old can enter Madame Tussauds, the London Eye and SEA LIFE London free of charge but must have a valid ticket.
- Wheelchair users must book a wheelchair slot prior to visiting each attraction.
- Cancellation Policy: All sales are final. Once booked and confirmed, tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
Frequently Asked Questions for Madame Tussauds, London Eye & SEA LIFE London Combo Ticket
What attractions are included in the More London for Less - 3 Attractions pass?
The More London for Less - 3 Attractions, includes onetime access to Madame Tussauds, Lastminute.com London Eye and a choice between the London Dungeon, Shrek's Adventure! London and SEA LIFE London Aquarium.
Can you pre-book attractions with the More London for Less - 3 Attractions pass?
You can now pre-book your date and time of visit online directly through the website of the attraction you wish to visit. Once the booking is made, simply present your e-ticket and booking confirmation at the front gate to enter the attraction.
Do I have to pay for attractions with the More London for Less - 3 Attractions pass?
By purchasing the More London for Less - 3 Attractions pass you will automatically gain access to the 3 attractions. No further payment is required to, simply present your ticket at the front gate to enter.
How do I claim my More London for Less - 3 Attractions pass?
The More London for Less - 3 Attractions pass is an e-ticket, downloadable from your customer account onto your mobile device.
How long does the More London for Less - 3 Attractions pass last for?
The More London for Less - 3 Attractions pass is valid for 90 days from the first day of use.
When do the More London for Less - 3 Attractions close?
Opening times for the attractions vary depending on each attraction and time of year. Please check ahead of time directly with the attractions before you travel.
What is the best More London for Less pass?
The More London for Less - 3 Attractions pass offers great value for money and flexibility. The choice between the different pass will really depend on which attractions you wish to experience. You will have 90 days from the first time you use the ticket to enjoy all the attractions you have purchased.
How do I use the More London for Less - 3 Attractions pass?
Once you have downloaded your ticket, simply book a date and time to the attraction of choice and present your e-ticket and reservation at the front gate for entrance.
Is the More London for Less - 3 Attractions pass refundable?
Once downloaded from your customer account the ticket is non-refundable.
Do I need to buy a More London for Less - 3 Attractions pass for a 2-year-old?
Children aged 2 or younger do not require a ticket.
Can I go back to the same attraction twice with the More London for Less - 3 Attractions pass?
The More London for Less - 3 Attractions pass will allow one access for each attraction selected.
Do I need to print my More London for Less - 3 Attractions pass?
You may download the More London for Less - 3 Attractions pass onto your mobile device or print at home.
Can I buy my More London for Less - 3 Attractions pass on the day I wish to visit?
If you are purchasing your ticket and wish to use it immediately please let us know so we can expedite your order.
Is there wheelchair access?
There is wheelchair access however Madame Tussauds is restricted to only 3 guests at a time, so advanced booking with Madame Tussauds is strongly recommended.