More London for Less - 3 Attraction Pass
4.4 stars: Based on 279 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy three famous London attractions for one amazing low price with a More London for Less Pass. As well as visiting Madame Tussauds London and lastminute.com London Eye, you can also include a visit to either The London Dungeon OR SEA LIFE London Aquarium OR DreamWorks: Shrek's Adventure! London. Pick three attractions to visit in one day or spread the fun over a few days - the choice is yours!
Our guide to More London for Less - 3 Attraction Pass
With the More London for Less 3 Attraction Pass, you can experience three of London's most popular attractions for one great price!
Enjoy the flexibility to visit THREE London attractions when you want, in any order you want, with no restrictions.
All you need to do is choose the option that suits you and start planning your itinerary.
Choose from the following More London for Less 3 Attraction passes:
- Madame Tussauds London + lastminute.com London Eye + The London Dungeon
- Madame Tussauds London + lastminute.com London Eye + SEA LIFE London Aquarium
- Madame Tussauds London + lastminute.com London Eye + DreamWorks: Shrek’s Adventure! London
Madame Tussauds London (including Star Wars)
Meet the world's most famous stars. From Hollywood to Bollywood, The Royal Family to ‘Rock Royalty’, guests to Madame Tussauds London will be amazed by over 150 lifelike wax figures in 14 themed areas. Plus, you will get access to the Star Wars exhibition at Madame Tussauds London. A unique, immersive experience featuring 16 of the most famous heroes and villains in scenes from some of the most iconic moments from the Star Wars universe.
- lastminute.com London Eye
At 135 metres, the lastminute.com London Eye is the world’s tallest cantilevered observation wheel, with 40-kilometre panoramic views on a clear day. The gradual rotation in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules takes approximately 30 minutes offering spectacular views of London and its famous landmarks such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square.
Please note The Lastminute.com London Eye will be closed for annual maintenance for 12 days between 11th and 22nd January 2021.
- The London Dungeon
A uniquely thrilling attraction that’ll take you back to the past’s most horrible bits. See, hear, smell and feel the city’s darkest stories as they come to life before your eyes. Be warned as you make your way through the Dungeon, surprises are lurking in the darkness and will keep your senses on high alert as you anticipate what’s waiting around the next corner.
- SEA LIFE London Aquarium
At SEA LIFE London’s Aquarium, you’ll discover a dazzling array of amazing sea creatures, from sharks to rare green sea turtles, from jellyfish to rays, and from clownfish to blue tangs. SEA LIFE London Aquarium offers 17 themed zones housing over 600 species of marine life and will take you on a fascinating journey from the coastline to the depths of the ocean.
- DreamWorks: Shrek’s Adventure! London
A brilliantly bonkers attraction for the whole family, which begins when you board the DreamWorks Tours magical bus to Far, Far Away. Step into and star in your very own hilarious madcap adventure next to Shrek, Donkey and his pals and help save the day! Explore 10 laugh-out-loud fairy-tale themed live shows with a good dose of Donkey’s cheekiness, extraordinary animation. New for 2020: Find Your Beat will allow kids and their families to step into the rainbow-coloured world of Trolls for the first time, where they will be immersed in a new musical walk-through experience.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for More London for Less - 3 Attraction Pass
- Your ticket is valid for 90 days after first use and can be activated at any of the attractions.
- This ticket entitles to visit 3 top London attractions, depending on the option selected. You may visit each attraction once.
- Please note, due to safety reasons Madame Tussauds are only able to accept three wheelchair users in the building at any one time and it is stongly advised that you pre-book your visit in advance.
- Please make sure to follow the instructions on how to book a date and time for for each Attraction.
- Please be ready to make on-site payments using a bank card, preferably 'contactless' where possible.
- Children aged 2 and under go free.
- Children 15 years and under must be accompanied by an adult 18 years+.
- Opening times are subject to change without notice. Please check locally. The lastminute.com London Eye will be closed for annual maintenance from 11th-22nd January 2021.
- Rides may change operating hours or close due to refurbishment or may change or close without notice and without liability.
- Cancellation Policy: Once your ticket has been downloaded from your customer account, ticket is non-refundable.
- PLEASE NOTE: All London Attractions have significantly reduced their daily ticketed capacity to allow for social distancing.
Frequently Asked Questions for More London for Less - 3 Attraction Pass