Madame Tussauds, London Eye & SEA LIFE London Combo Ticket
Save 42% when your buy your tickets together
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Save up to 42% when you book your Madame Tussauds, London Eye and SEA LIFE London tickets together. Not only does this popular London Combo Ticket give you admission to three famous London attractions for less, but you also have the flexibility to visit all attractions in one day or spread the fun over a few different days - the choice is yours!
Our guide to Madame Tussauds, London Eye & SEA LIFE London Combo Ticket
Enjoy three famous London attractions for one amazing low price with a Madame Tussauds, London Eye & SEA LIFE London Combo Ticket.
Step through the world-famous doors of Madame Tussauds London and mingle with your favourite celebs. See how you measure up against Anthony Joshua, the Heavyweight Champion of the World, take to the stage with music stars from past and present and join Marvel Superheroes for a crime-fighting adventure. Then experience London from above on a memorable ride on the iconic London Eye. Enjoy stunning 360-degree views of London's amazing skyline - on a clear day you can see up to 40km, which is as far as Windsor Castle! And the fun doesn't end there, come face-to-fin with over 7,000 fin-tastic creatures at SEA LIFE London Aquarium. Dive in and explore an underwater world of glittering scales, waddling feet and razor-sharp teeth!
- Madame Tussauds London: Use your Madame Tussauds Ticket to meet the world's most famous stars from Hollywood to Bollywood, The Royal Family to ‘Rock Royalty’ and sporting heroes. Use the force to be transported to a galaxy far, far away and star in the action with the greats of the Star Wars universe.
- lastminute.com London Eye: At 135 metres, the lastminute.com London Eye is the world’s tallest cantilevered observation wheel, with 40-kilometre panoramic views on a clear day. The gradual rotation in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules takes approximately 30 minutes offering spectacular views of London and its famous landmarks such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square.
- SEA LIFE London Aquarium: With your SEA LIFE London ticket you can glide alongside Sea turtles before waddling with Gentoo penguins, brave the depths of the Pacific and trek through the Amazon Rainforest - all beneath the streets of London! Don't miss the brand new Polar adventure where you come face-to-face with a life-size AR Polar Bear!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Madame Tussauds, London Eye & SEA LIFE London Combo Ticket
- At the time of booking, you are only booking the date/time of your visit to Madame Tussauds London.
- *Before you visit the London Eye and SEA LIFE London, you must reserve your time slot in advance to ensure a seamless experience. To book your visits, simply click on the book link on your ticket. Visit dates are subject to availability and we recommend booking your visits as soon as you download your ticket to avoid disappointment. You can change your attraction visit dates up to 5 times if your plans change, with the flexibility to move your visits to any time before the end of 2021.
- All visits must be completed within 90 days of your visit to Madame Tussauds London. Tickets expire after 90 days irrespective of whether you have visited all the attractions.
- Children 15 years and younger must be accompanied by a guardian 18 years or over.
- Infants under 3 years old can enter Madame Tussauds, the London Eye and SEA LIFE London free of charge but must have a valid ticket.
- Wheelchair users must book a wheelchair slot prior to visiting each attraction.
- Amendment Policy: You can change your attraction visit dates up to 5 times if your plans change, with the flexibility to move your visits to any time before the end of 2021.
- Cancellation Policy: All sales are final. Once booked and confirmed, tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
Frequently Asked Questions for Madame Tussauds, London Eye & SEA LIFE London Combo Ticket
How do I receive my attraction tickets?
Your gate-ready digital ticket will be available to download as soon as your booking is paid. All you need to do is present your ticket on your mobile phone or print a copy and show on arrival at the three attractions.
Can I visit more than one attraction on the same day?
Yes, you can use your Madame Tussauds, London Eye & SEA LIFE London Combo Ticket on one day or spread the fun over a few different days - the choice is yours! Your visits to the London Eye and SEA LIFE London Aquarium must take place within 90 days of your visit to Madame Tussauds London.