Madame Tussauds London Admission Ticket
Now includes Marvel Universe 4D entrance AND Buy in Advance and Save over 10%
- 170 booked
- Instant confirmation
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Guarantee admission to one of London's best-loved attractions with a pre-purchased Madame Tussauds Ticket. Save 10% compared to the on the day price and use your ticket to star in immersive experiences and get up close to more than 150 lifelike figures of your favourite celebrities. This great value ticket now includes entry to Marvel Universe 4D where you will get up close and personal with all your favourite superheroes!
Our guide to Madame Tussauds London Admission Ticket
Immerse yourself in fame and celebrity at Madame Tussaud London and get a taste of the life of the rich and famous. Using a combination of historic, artistic methods (that date back centuries, by the way!), immersive sets and pioneering modern tech - guests can take a leading role in the ultimate fame experience.
Use your Madame Tussauds Ticket to join your favourite celebrities at the ultimate A-list party including Eddie Redmayne and Dwight Johnson, strut your stuff on the catwalk with Cara Delevingne or join the Royal Family in the most regal of settings. Take to the stage with music stars past and present, like Beyonce, Adele or One Direction, before joining Marvel Super Heroes on a crime-fighting adventure. Then use the force to be transported to a galaxy far far away and star with the biggest heroes and villains from the Star Wars universe in 12 scenes recreating some of the most iconic moments in film history.
This ticket also includes entry to the brand new Marvel Universe 4D!
Feel the power of your favourite Marvel Super Heroes in Madame Tussauds London new thrilling 4D movie!
Experience wind-chilling water-soaking and face-flinching special effects as you get closer than ever before to Captain Marvel, Thor, Black Panther, Rocket, Spider-Man, Ant-Man and the wasp as they battle Loki a bid to save the world.
Madame Tussauds London is open daily throughout the year and is located on Marylebone Road near to Baker Street Tube Station.
Madame Tussauds London is a self-guided, walk-through attraction, so there is no time limit for your visit. We recommend you allow around 2 hours to get full use of your Madame Tussauds Ticket and enjoy all Madame Tussauds London experiences.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Madame Tussauds London Admission Ticket
- Children 15 years and younger must be accompanied by a guardian 18 years and older
- Children aged 0-1 years enter Madame Tussauds London free of charge, but must have a valid ticket.
- No more than THREE infant tickets (0-1 years) can be purchased in one transaction.
- It is highly recommended to wear a face mask throughout the attraction and it is mandatory to wear one as you exit through the gift shop.
- Madame Tussaud is now a cashless attraction. Please be ready to make on-site payments using a bank card, preferably 'contactless' where possible.
- Amendment Policy: You can change your Madame Tussauds London visit date up to 5 times if your plans change. Simply click on the booking link found on your Madame Tussauds ticket and amend your visit to a new date/time.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 48 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 48 hours.