SEA LIFE London Aquarium Admission Ticket
Guarantee your entry and Save 10% when buying in advance
- 199 booked
- Instant confirmation
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Dive in and explore a magical underwater world at SEA LIFE London Aquarium and come face-to-face with some of your favourite marine creatures. With a SEA LIFE London Ticket you can explore the depths of the Pacific, trek through the Amazon Rainforest and experience the Polar Antarctic - all during the same fun-filled day!
Our guide to SEA LIFE London Aquarium Admission Ticket
With 17 themed zones and over 600 species of marine life, a visit to SEA LIFE London Aquarium will take you on a fascinating journey from the coastline to the depths of the ocean and bring you up-close to more than 7,000 marine creatures.
Use your SEA LIFE London Ticket to see magnificent sharks as you walk over a glass window with incredible views of these magnificent predators as they swim inches beneath your feet. Then head for the Ocean Tunnel for more up-close encounters with sharks, rays, enormous Green sea turtles and shoals of glittering fish. Stroke a starfish and tickle Sea Anemone at the Rockpool Explorer zone and explore the mysterious creatures that inhabit our coastlines including the curious Common Octopus.
Once you are done with gliding alongside rays and smiling at clownfish, step away from the ocean to Explore SEA LIFE London Aquarium's Rainforest and Antarctic exhibits. Experience what life is like beneath the tropical treetops and learn about the creatures that live amongst the roots, tree trunks and rainforest rivers. Then brace yourself for chills and thrills as you experience life with a Gentoo Penguin Colony at SEA LIFE London Aquarium’s Polar Adventure.
So get ready for a day of glittering scales, waddling feet and razor-sharp teeth at SEA LIFE London Aquarium.
SEA LIFE London Aquarium is open daily throughout the year and is located on on the South Bank of the River Thames Underneath the London Eye.
SEA LIFE London Aquarium is a self-guided, walk-through attraction, so there is no time limit for your visit. We recommend you allow around 1.5-2 hours to get full use of your SEA LIFE London Aquarium Ticket.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for SEA LIFE London Aquarium Admission Ticket
- Children 15 years and younger must be accompanied by a guardian 18 years and older
- Children aged 0-1 years old enter SEA LIFE London Aquarium free of charge, but must have a valid ticket.
- No more than THREE infant tickets (0-1 years) can be purchased in one transaction.
- Amendment Policy: You can change your SEA LIFE London Aquarium visit date up to 5 times if your plans change. Simply click on the booking link found on your SEA LIFE London Aquarium ticket and amend your visit to a new date/time.
- Please note that it is mandatory for all guests over the age of 11 years old to wear a face-covering throughout our indoor attractions unless you are exempt.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 48 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 48 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for SEA LIFE London Aquarium Admission Ticket
How do I receive my SEA LIFE LONDON Ticket?
Your gate-ready digital ticket will be available to download as soon as your booking is paid. All you need to do is present your ticket on your mobile phone or print a copy and show at SEA LIFE London.