lastminute.com London Eye Standard Ticket
Buy in Advance and Save 10%
- Free cancellations*
- 528 booked
- Instant confirmation
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Take flight on The lastminute.com London Eye, standing 135 metres tall, you will enjoy spectacular 360-degree views of Tower Bridge, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey and St Paul's Cathedral.
Our guide to The lastminute.com London Eye Admission Ticket
Situated on the South Bank of the river Thames, the lastminute.com London Eye is an iconic part of London’s skyline. At 135 metres, the lastminuite.com London Eye is the world’s tallest cantilevered observation wheel, with 40 kilometre panoramic views in all directions (that’s as far as Windsor Castle on a clear day!).
With mesmerising 360-degree views of the capital, take in London’s most famous landmarks such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square. Made up of 32 high-tech glass capsules, a ride on the lastminute.com London Eye takes 30 minutes.
The lastminute.com London Eye is open daily throughout the year and is located on the South Bank of the River Thames by County Hall and Westminster Bridge.
A ride on the lastminute.com London Eye lasts around 30 minutes.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for lastminute.com London Eye Standard Ticket
- Children 15 years and younger must be accompanied by a guardian 18 years and older
- Children aged 2 and below go free.
- No more than THREE infant tickets (0-2 years) can be purchased in one transaction.
- The lastminute.com London Eye is open daily, from 11.00am, closing times vary throughout the year. Opening times are subject to change without notice.
- Please note, that the London Eye closes for annual maintenance from mid-Jan to early Feb, please be mindful of this when booking your tickets.
- All visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security checkpoint on arrival.
- Amendment Policy: You can change your lastminute.com London Eye visit date up to 5 times if your plans change.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 72 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for The lastminute.com London Eye Admission Ticket
Duration of Visit
How long is the lastminute.com London Eye ticket valid for?
Once activated, your London Eye ticket must be used in full within a 90 day period.
How long does the lastminute.com London Eye take?
A full circuit of the London Eye takes around 30 minutes allowing you to take in the 360 degree views
What are the opening times of the lastminute.com London Eye?
The London Eye is open througout the year although times are subject to change so it is best to check before you travel.
Does lastminute.com London Eye close?
There are times when due to health and safety or renovation reasons the London Eye has to close. It is always best to check before you travel to avoid any disappointment.
How do you get to the lastminute.com London Eye?
The London Eye is located on the South Bank overlooking the River Thames (SE1 7PB ). The closest train station is Waterloo and then just a short walk following the signs to the London Eye. You can also take the 77, 211 or 381 buses.
What can you see from the lastminute.com London Eye?
It depends on the visibility on the day. On a clear day, you can see most of London landmarks including the River Thames, Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey and Shard.
Does the lastminute.com London Eye have seats?
In the pods, there is a bench for people to sit if needed.
When is a good time to visit?
London Eye is quite busy throughout the year. School holidays and weekends do tend to be busier so it is good to plan your day and try to go earlier. Sunset also is a popular time of day.
Do I need to book lastminute.com London Eye tickets in advance?
It is best to book your London Eye tickets in advance to avoid longer queuing times.
What attractions are close to the lastminute.com London Eye?
In the same area as the London Eye, you can also experience the London Dungeons, Shreks Adventure and SeaLife Aquarium. South Bank itself also has lots of places to eat in the area.