Machine Gun Vegas - Indoor Shooting Range
- Free cancellations*
- 11 booked
- 6 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Shoot some of the guns you've seen in the movies...
Machine Guns Vegas is the only Vegas-lounge experience that lets you fire the kind of kick-ass artillery you’ve seen in the hands of the highly-skilled SEAL and Delta Force teams. From modern machine guns to historical handguns, Machine Guns Vegas is a sensory experience that will rock your thrill index with every shot you take.
Our guide to Machine Gun Vegas - Indoor Shooting Range
Machine Guns Vegas offers a unique chance to fire an amazing selection of guns in a safe, fun environment.
Situated just minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, the venue has combined the look and feel of an ultra-lounge with the functionality of a state of the art indoor gun range.
With 10,000 square feet of newly built floor space, the facility provides an unmatched location for shooting experiences.
The Machine Guns Vegas armoury includes over 40 firearm options. We have everything from fully automatics and semi-automatics to pistols and shotguns. Get a firsthand experience with the kind of weapons that are used the world over and in countless movies and games, like the AK-47, M4, Glock, UZI, and Beretta. Our extensive arsenal is part of why we were voted the best shooting range in Las Vegas by The Las Vegas Review-Journal Poll.
As one of the of the only shooting ranges in Las Vegas that caters to experienced and first-time shooters, you can always find a package that fits your interest and price point. Encounter the power and precision of real-life special forces weaponry with our Seal Team 6 and SAS Experience packages, or choose a Gamer’s Package where you shoot your favourite in-game weapons in a live-fire situation.
Las Vegas Shooting Experience Packages
- Gamers: Enjoy firing the guns you use in popular computer games. Package includes includes 25 rounds with an M4, 25 rounds with a MP5 submachine gun, 25 rounds with an AK47 and 10 rounds with Glock 17 handgun.
- SAS: Fire the same guns used by Her Majesty’s Special Air Service, the elite branch of the United Kingdom Special Forces. Package includes 10 rounds with Glock 17 handgun, 5 rounds with a Sniper .223, 50 rounds with an MP5 and 25 rouns with a HK33.
- Seal Team VI: For the true Navy SEAL sensation, choose the SEAL Team VI Experience and fire the same weapons used by American special operations and combat units. Package includes 10 rounds with a Glock 19 handgun, 25 rounds with a CQB M4 Assault Rifle, 40 rounds with a M249 Squad Automatic Weapon (SAW) and 5 rounds with a Tactical Shotgun.
- Femme Fatale (Females only): Choose an empowering firearms experience for yourself that’s the only one of its kind in Las Vegas. Fire automatic guns, semi-automatic guns and handguns. Package includes 10 rounds with a Glock 17 hand gun, 25 rounds with a MP5 submachine gun and 10 rounds with a pink M4.
- Low Calibre: fire 25 rounds from each of the from an M4 and an MP5 plus ten rounds Glock 17.
- High Calibre: Shoot 6 rounds from a Smith & Wesson 29, 25 rounds from a FN Scar16 and 25 rounds from an AK47
- Full Auto: 25 rounds of a Noisy Cricket, an MP5, a Commando and an AK47, ten rounds from a G3 and 40 rounds from a M249 SAW
- The Compound : The Compound package features our largest variety of weapons. Enter our special VIP area and experience eight different firearms including the M60, 1919, M249 SAW, Saiga, Noisy Cricket, Draco, MP5 and the Desert Eagle .50 AE.
The packages are all accompanied by a Military trained Range Safety Officer/Range Master who will give each shooter a safety briefing and instruction on how to handle the guns. The guns will be loaded by the Range Safety Officer/Range Master after the individual gun handling instruction.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Machine Gun Vegas - Indoor Shooting Range
- Shooters cannot be drunk, pregnant, or mentally unstable. There is a breathalyser onsite and Machine Guns Vegas reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Reservations are subject to availability.
- All firearms are subject to availability.
- Any shooter under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and there may be a few gun restrictions depending on height and weight.
- The packages are all accompanied by a Military trained Range Safety Officer/Range Master who will give each shooter a safety briefing and instruction on how to hand the guns.
- The guns will be loaded by the Range Safety Officer/Range Masterafter the individual gun handling instruction.
- Safety procedures must be respected at all times. If any of your group are unsure about anything in this safety briefing or anything else regarding range safety you must ask your instructor.
- Depending on the height, weight and shooting experience, children 12 and under may shoot majority of weapons, however, some of the firearms with more kick may not be recommended.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure*
Frequently Asked Questions for Machine Gun Vegas - Indoor Shooting Range
What is Machine Gun Vegas?
Machine Gun Vegas is a premier indoor shooting range in Las Vegas, offering an exhilarating shooting experience with a wide selection of firearms.
Do I need prior shooting experience to visit Machine Gun Vegas?
No, Machine Gun Vegas caters to all experience levels, from beginners to experienced shooters. Our expert instructors will guide you through the process.
Do I need a concealed carry permit to shoot at Machine Gun Vegas?
No, a concealed carry permit is not required to shoot at the range. We welcome both locals and tourists.
Machine Gun Vegas - Indoor Shooting Range Reviews
This was a very professional outfit and I was so glad I had booked ahead of our trip after walking past some other gun ranges that looked rather scary! The girls on the front desk were brilliant, put you at ease and the instructor was amazing. The whole experience was brilliant and funny. A definite must do in Vegas!
Trusted Customer reviewed Machine Gun Vegas - Indoor Shooting Range 25 Apr, 2023
Picked up at the accurate time by a fun and pleasant driver. Instructor was friendly, fun, and supportive. Great opportunity to shoot bad *** guns. I lived it!!!
Trusted Customer reviewed Las Vegas Shooting Experiences 30 May, 2016
excellent experience, friendly and professional staff
Trusted Customer reviewed Las Vegas Shooting Experiences 26 Oct, 2015
Great fun. Wasn't given a glock to shoot as stated though, it was a beretta m9 instead. Bit of a wait ti be dropped back at our hotel. Overall I'd recommend
Trusted Customer reviewed Las Vegas Shooting Experiences 03 Oct, 2015
Trusted Customer reviewed Las Vegas Shooting Experiences 27 May, 2015