Statue of Liberty Super Express Cruise
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
There’s no better way to see the Statue of Liberty!
Climb aboard one the most iconic boats in the New York Harbor for a 45-minute express cruise from downtown. With the Statue of Liberty Express Downtown Cruise, you have a chance to cruise by the legendary landmarks of downtown and pause at the feet of Lady Liberty. If you have limited time in New York, this is the best cruise for you.
Our guide to Statue of Liberty Super Express Cruise
Capture perfect pictures from the breezy sundeck or from the climate-controlled interior cabin. The Statue of Liberty Express is more than just a cruise, it's the essential New York City experience!
Travelling down the Hudson River, the Statue of Liberty Express Downtown Cruise gives you one of the best views of the Statue of Liberty. Don't miss out on a chance to experience the amazing views of Manhattan and New Jersey skylines as you sail past iconic landmarks such as the Empire State Building, One World Trade Center, and more.
During the cruise, a local guide will tell you all about the history and curiosities of the Big Apple. Listen out for wonderful tips and the best spots to capture the perfect picture.
April to October: Daily, from Pier 16 - 10.00am, 11.30am, 12.45pm, 2.30pm, 3.45pm, 5.00pm / November and December: 10.00am, 11.30am, 12.45pm, 2.30pm, 3.45pm.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Statue of Liberty Super Express Cruise
- New York sightseeing cruises do not operate on Christmas Day and a special schedule will operate on Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day and New Year's Day.
- Cruise schedule is subject to change without notice.
- No reservations necessary. Simply turn up at the departure point with your Statue of Liberty Express Cruise ticket voucher at 45 minutes prior to your chosen cruise time.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
- Voucher holders should arrive at least 45 minutes prior to the departure time and exchange their vouchers for boarding passes at the box office.
Frequently Asked Questions for Statue of Liberty Super Express Cruise
- Do I need to make a reservation?
No, you do not need to book a specific date. Tickets can be used within 2 weeks either side of your chosen dates, giving you the flexibility to switch your cruise date while in New York. Simply travel to the departure point 45 minutes before your chosen time and date with your ticket voucher.