California Sunset Cruise Tickets
- Free cancellations*
- 1 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Life doesn't get much better than a sunset cruise around San Francisco!
Picture this: the California sun gracefully bidding farewell, casting its warm glow over the Pacific Ocean, framed by the iconic Golden Gate – a moment that has witnessed countless proposals, a testament to its romantic allure.
Our guide to California Sunset Cruise
Embark on an unforgettable journey with this California Sunset Cruise, an enchanting 90-minute experience that captures the essence of the Golden State's beauty.
As the sun dips into the Pacific, you'll be surrounded by the breathtaking views of Alcatraz, Angel Island, and the Marin Headlands. The highlight of the evening? A leisurely glide beneath the world-famous Golden Gate Bridge, creating memories that will last a lifetime.
Invite your loved ones and friends to join you on this magical voyage. Sip on your favourite cocktail, enjoy a glass of local beer or wine (own expense) and witness the San Francisco skyline transform from day to night in a dazzling display of lights. Capture the beauty of the journey with remarkable photos as you leisurely sail back along the waterfront, witnessing the city skyline come to life under the blanket of night.
It’s a good idea to dress warmly if you plan to be on the outside decks as San Francisco evening cruises can be a little chilly – but trust us when we say that you will love the views nonetheless!
Kindly note there is no food being served on this cruise. You are welcome to purchase snacks onboard or bring your own food with you.
Pier 43 ½ in the heart of Historic Fisherman’s Wharf
90 minutes sailing around the Bay and under the Golden Gate as the sun goes down
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for California Sunset Cruise Tickets
- Please note: In November, December, January and February this tour departs later for the Twilight Cruise and will not see the sunset.
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date when booking.
- Cruises operate rain and shine.
- All ships are wheelchair and stroller accessible.
- Full Cocktail bar and snack bar available onboard. Cash and credit cards are accepted.
- The schedule is subject to change without notice. Please check the times locally.
- Children ages 4 and under receive complimentary admission to Red and White cruises but need to be ticketed for capacity control.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.