Canyon Spirit Deluxe Helicopter Tour - Departing from Grand Canyon South Rim
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Departing from the South Rim of the Grand Canyon, this deluxe helicopter flight will reveal stunning bird's-eye views of the North Rim and the eastern end of the Canyon - arguably the most spectacular part of this geological masterpiece.
Our guide to Canyon Spirit Deluxe Helicopter Tour - Departing from Grand Canyon South Rim
The Canyon Spirit Deluxe Helicopter Tour departs from the South Rim of the Grand Canyon, taking you over the beautiful Kaibab National Forest, home to the world's largest ponderosa pine forest en route to the canyon itself. Upon reaching the edge of the canyon, the South Rim gently drops away as the North Rim and eastern end of the canyon come into view - one of the most spectacular views in the entire canyon. In the distance, it is possible to see the Painted Desert and the Desert View Watchtower designed by the Hopi Indians.
Your journey continues as you follow the Colorado River upstream to where it merges with the Little Colorado River. View Marble Canyon and Point Imperial as you fly through the canyon and climb above the North Rim. Experience fabulous bird's-eye views once on the North Rim, and then head south through the Dragon Corridor, the widest and deepest part of the canyon. As you cross over the Colorado River, you'll fly over the South Rim and the Kaibab National Forest landing back at the Grand Canyon Airport.
This Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter tour will provide you with memories of a lifetime!
Please Note: a $15 fuel surcharge is currently applicable to this tour and payable upon check-in.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Canyon Spirit Deluxe Helicopter Tour
- This tour is only departs from the Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Terminal. transfers are not included and customers must make their own way to the heliport.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 24 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.
- Photo ID is required at check-in.
- A $15 fuel surcharge is currently applicable to this tour and payable upon check-in.
- Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat, the equivalent price of another seat, payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in.
- Children over the age of 2 years are required to purchase a seat. Children aged 2 or less may travel on a parent's lap. Proof of child's age required (passport or birth certificate).
- Helicopter excursions require a minimum number of passengers to operate. All times are approximate. Schedules are subject to change. If we are unable to fill the aircraft, we will try to contact you to see if you can reschedule. If you are unable to reschedule, the reservation will be cancelled at no charge.
Frequently Asked Questions for Canyon Spirit Deluxe Helicopter Tour
Is there a maximum weight limit for a passenger?
Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat, the equivalent price of another seat, payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in.