Romantic Venice in a Day by High Speed Train from Rome
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Hop on a high-speed train from Rome and spend a full day exploring the beautiful city of Venice. Admire St Mark's Basilica and Doge's Palace before taking an unforgettable gondola ride along the famous canals.
Our guide to Romantic Venice in a Day by High Speed Train from Rome
Departing from Rome on a high-speed train, you will have around seven hours to explore the enchanting city of Venice and its abundance of beautiful architecture.
Walk through a labyrinth of small streets with hump-backed bridges that span over 180 canals, visit San Marco Square to see St. Mark's Basilica or head next door and see the beautiful Doge's Palace.
Whilst in the square it's a must to take some beautiful scenic photos across the Lagoon before navigating the narrow roads through to the famous Rialto Bridge.
Also included with your ticket is one of Venice's must dos, a gondola ride. Enjoy your 35-minute guided 'water taxi' out on the narrow canals seeing a different side to this unique city.
Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
The train usually departs at 7.50am. Hotel pick-ups will commence before this. Precise times will be advised upon reconfirmation locally.
Approximately 13 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Romantic Venice in a Day by High Speed Train from Rome
- Should you cancel or miss the train back from Venice no refund will be given.
- This tour is not suitable for guests with wheelchairs or with impaired mobility.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 15 days prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for no shows or cancellations made within 15 days of departure.