Blue Lagoon Admission - Premium Experience
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Get the most out of your Blue Lagoon Experience...
Make your visit to Iceland's other-worldly Blue Lagoon extra special with this Premium Experience. As well as enjoying general admission, your ticket includes silica mud and algae masks, a drink at the in-water bar and rental of a bathrobe, towel and slippers.
Our guide to Blue Lagoon Admission - Premium Experience
Set in the midst of stunning landscape, the Blue Lagoon, named for the extraordinary colour of its waters, is a 'must-see' for any visitor to Iceland.
The lake is located in southwest Iceland, about 30-45 minute drive from Reykjavik, and boasts an average temperature of 39 degrees Centigrade making it the perfect temperature to bathe in!
What's more, this ticket includes transport so all you have to worry about is how to spend your time at the geothermic wonderland.
Simply relax and take in the remarkable surroundings, bathe under the man-made waterfalls (great for sore shoulders and stiff muscles!), indulge your skin with a mud mask, grab a beverage at the in-lagoon bar or more. The choice is yours.
As well as including return transportation and admission, your Premium package also includes silica mud and algae masks, use of bathrobe, towel & slippers, a drink of your choice at the swim-up bar, and even a table reservation plus sparkling wine at LAVA restaurant.
How does it work?
1) Choose between a hotel pick-up or to make your own way to the BSÍ Bus Terminal: If you prefer to be picked up from your hotel then book the 'hotel pick-up' ticket and a pre-bus shuttle service will collect you from your hotel and take you to the BSÍ Bus Terminal to board a bus to the Blue Lagoon. Please provide the name and address of your accommodation when booking - we will then advise the precise pick-up location and time (note: it will be earlier than when the main bus departs the terminal). If you book a 'with BSÍ Bus Terminal pick-up' option then simply make your own way to the terminal, which is located in downtown Reykjavik (Vatnsmýrarvegi 10, 101 Reykjavík), and catch the bus you've booked.
2) Choose when you wish to depart for the Blue Lagoon: The time you select when booking is when your bus will depart Reykjavik from the BSÍ Bus Terminal.
Bus departure times from BSÍ Bus Terminal: 14:00, 15:00, 16:00, 17:00, 18:00
3) Enjoy the Blue Lagoon: You can stay for as long as you want (well, while bus times permit!).
4) Return transfer: Your return ticket is flexible - once you've had your fill of the Blue Lagoon, you can travel back to Reykjavik or onwards to Keflavik International Airport. Simply catch the next available bus (see schedule below) to your required destination. You cannot pre-book this so just head to the clearly-marked bus stop at the Blue Lagoon. If you've booked the hotel pick up option you will also receive a hotel drop off. Otherwise, your journey ends at the BSÍ Bus Terminal.
Schedule (subject to change)
- Blue Lagoon to Reykjavik: 17:15, 18:15, 19:15, 20:15, 21.15
- Blue Lagoon to KEF Airport: Not available at the moment.
Daily, year round.
Various - see calendar.
As long as you want! (subject to bus times)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Blue Lagoon Admission - Premium Experience
- The Lava Restaurant table needs to be pre-booked in advance.
In the event of inclement weather, road closures or other causes which may impact your hotel pick-up, you will be advised of the nearest collection point. It is the customer's responsibility to be at this location to be collected.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly. You will be required to present a printed copy of your voucher at the time of tour departure.
- Bathing suits are available for hire at Blue lagoon but you can also bring your own.
- Guests can store their luggage at the Blue Lagoon for a small fee.
- Children under the age of 2 are not allowed to go into the Blue Lagoon but are welcome on the premises.
- Babies younger than 1-year-old (under 9 kg) are only safe in babies car seats that require 3-point seat belts, which Reykjavik Excursions cannot provide. According to Icelandic law of children's safety onboard busses, compared to the equipment Reykjavik Excursions offer presently, only children over 1 year of age can be accommodated. Reykjavik Excursions cannot guarantee the safety of children younger than one year and thus they cannot be booked on tours. Children 1-3 years of age must use an appropriate child's car seats. Children 3 or 4 years and older (over 18 kg) can use the normal seat belts on our buses.
- Children at the age of 2-8 must use inflatable armbands at all times when bathing in the Lagoon. The armbands are available at the bathing area.
- The journey between the Blue Lagoon and Reykjavik takes approximately 50 minutes. The journey between the Blue Lagoon and Keflavik International Airport takes approximately 25 minutes.
- Please note: If returning to Reykjavík, the bus will take a pre-determined drop off route which takes an additional 30 minutes (approx.). The first stop is at Hilton Reykjavik Nordica hotel/bus stop A. After the last pre-determined stop the bus heads to the BSI Bus Terminal where, if you've booked the 'hotel pick-up' option, you can switch to a smaller bus for a drop off at your accommodation.
- No liability is accepted for losses or expenses due to delays or changes of arrival or departure of flights or other services, injury, sickness, accident, strikes, damage, negligence, weather, war or other causes outside the control of Reykjavik Excursions. All such losses and expenses are the personal liability of the traveller.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.