South Coast & Katla Icecave by SuperJeep
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Get ready for a scenery overload on this luxury SUV tour which takes in the Katla Ice Cave, the beautiful Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss waterfalls, a black sand beach, some towering cliffs, the odd quaint fishing village and much more!
Our guide to South Coast & Katla Icecave by SuperJeep
This South Iceland Super Jeep tour takes you to a diverse landscape of lush farmland, glaciers, dramatic sandy coastline, and striking waterfalls but, of course, the undoubted highlight is the Katla Ice Cave or "The Secret Ice Cave".
Inside the cave are high walls of black, white, and blue ice that have been sculpted by glacial water throughout the centuries. Water drips all around and the air is cold and fresh.
Next, take some almost unbelievable photos at the beautiful Seljalandsfoss Waterfall, which has a path that allows you to walk behind it, and the mighty Skógafoss waterfall before taking a walk and driving on a black sand beach and peering up at the bird cliffs that surround the quaint coastal village of Vík.
On the way home, you will pass the greenhouse town of Hveragerði, named after the abundant geothermal activity in the area, allowing the locals to grow all kinds of plants and produce in row upon row in greenhouses.
The sights on this South Coast and Katla Ice Cave are impressive, and exploring them in a Superjeep makes the experience even more memorable.
2023-24 Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for South Coast & Katla Icecave by SuperJeep
- A minimum of two passengers is required for the tour to operate.
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on local conditions, weather, etc.
- Hotel pick-up is available from most centrally located hotels. A convenient nearby pick-up point will be advised if your hotel isn't on the pick-up list.
- Transport is by Land Rover Defender, all modified with big wheels and equipped with GPS, first-aid kits, and other security equipment.
- There is no overall maximum group size as such but each vehicle used normally seats a maximum of 6 passengers.
- It is important to understand that in Iceland you can experience all four seasons in less than one day. It is vital to wear comfortable and appropriate clothing like waterproof, and walking shoes, and dress in layers to be able to enjoy your journey to the fullest.
- One child per adult. If you have an additional child travelling with you, the additional children must pay the adult rate.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.