Golden Gate Bay Sightseeing Cruise
4.8 stars: Based on 9 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Operating since 1938, there is no better way to experience San Francisco's historic landmarks and skyline than a relaxing Bay Cruise. This hour long sightseeing voyage will take you past Alcatraz and under the Golden Gate Bridge. En route, discover San Francisco's history and world famous landmarks through personal headphone audio in 16 languages.
Our guide to Golden Gate Bay Sightseeing Cruise
Relax and enjoy San Francisco Bay in comfort as you leisurely sail from Fisherman’s Wharf, taking in views of some of the city’s most iconic landmarks and photogenic skyline.
See Golden Gate Park, San Francisco National Maritime Park, Angel Island and enjoy close-up views of Alcatraz Island, the former prison home to some of America’s most infamous criminals.
A highlight is sure to be sailing under the famous Golden Gate Bridge which stands 746 feet high and spans 4,200-feet across the Bay.
The cruise vessels have open-air upper decks and the enclosed lower decks have wide windows ensuring everyone on the boat has great views and picture-taking opportunities.
Digital audio commentary is available in 16 languages and there is a full bar and snack bar onboard.
Daily Cruise Schedule (subject to change): *Thurs-Sun only
|1 Jan -||23 Mar -||24 May -||4 Sep-||4 Nov -|
|13 Mar||23 May||3 Sep||3 Nov||Dec-31|
*Thursday to Monday.
** Saturday and Sunday.
8-12 times daily - see calander.
Duration: 60 minutes.
Average 4.8 out of 5 (9 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Golden Gate Bay Sightseeing Cruise
- No reservations are necessary. Simply turn up at the departure point with your ticket voucher at least 20-30 minutes before your chosen cruise time.
- Schedule is subject to change without notice. Please check the times locally.
- Cruises operate rain and shine.
- All ships are handicap accessible.
- Children aged 4 and under receive complimentary admission but need to be ticketed for capacity control. If you have a child aged 4 or younger, please inform the staff in the boarding line and they will give you their complimentary boarding pass.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings canceled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.