Grand Discovery Air Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Grand Discovery Air Tour is the best way to see the natural wonders of the Grand Canyon
Experience a magnificent bird's eye view of the Grand Canyon on the Grand Discovery Air Tour. On this 40-50 minute flight, you will see the Kaibab National Forest, Kaibab Plateau, Little Colorado River, Imperial Point and more!
Our guide to Grand Discovery Air Tour
Meet at the Grand Canyon south airport, board your plane and relax as you get ready to soak up the incredible scenery of the Grand Canyon. If you are pushed for time, then this 40-50 minute sightseeing flight offers the perfect solution to see what this natural wonder has to offer.
Each aircraft comes equipped with climate control and headset narration for each passenger. You'll fly over the Kaibab National Forest, Kaibab Plateau, Confluence of Colorado, Little Colorado River, Imperial Point, and Zuni Corridor. All seats onboard provide fantastic unobstructed views for sightseeing and plenty of opportunities to snap some pictures to look back at for years to come.
This Grand Discovery tour is perfect for families and individuals who wish to enjoy all the Grand Canyon's beauty by plane.
Operates: Daily, year-round except 25th December
Tour Duration: Approximately 40-50 minutes flight
Departure Location: Grand Canyon South Rim terminal, 3555 Airport Rd, Grand Canyon Village, AZ, 86023
Fuel Surcharge - All Tours are now subject to a $15 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Grand Discovery Air Tour
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your preferred date at the time of booking.
- This tour departs from Grand Canyon South Rim terminal.
- Transportation is NOT included. Please make your own way to Grand Canyon South Rim terminal, 3555 Airport Rd, Grand Canyon Village, AZ, 86023
- Photo ID is required at check-in. All passengers 18 years of age and older must present a government-issued photo ID
- Roundtrip aerial flight time is approximately 40 - 50 minutes.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- You may bring a bottle of water, however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- A lift or boarding ramp is available to assist in boarding/disembarking.
- Guests must reach the Grand Canyon National Park Airport 45 minutes before their flight time.
- A face mask is required for guests and employees.
- Fuel Surcharge - All Tours are now subject to a $15 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings canceled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.