Sagrada Familia with Towers Skip the Line Ticket
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Stunning must-see attraction in the heart of Barcelona!
Visit the most important landmark in the city of Barcelona. Admire Gaudi’s mastery and make sure not to miss out on the rich symbolism of his work.
Our guide to Sagrada Familia with Towers Skip the Line Ticket
Learn about the history and significance of Sagrada Familia by the hand of your local guide. Discover how nature influenced and inspired Gaudí on his planning. After your guided tour, climb one of the towers for breathtaking views of Barcelona!
Start the tour next to Sagrada Familia. Remember you must check in at least 15 minutes before the starting time of the activity. An experienced guide will pick you up from the office and walk you to the Basilica.
Enter the monument and discover the ultimate must-see landmark in Barcelona. Learn about the history and significance of Sagrada Familia with the hand of your local guide. Marvel at the astonishing interior, rich in symbolism inspired by natural wonders. Walk freely around the nave whilst listening to your guide’s explanations of Gaudí’s masterpiece on your headsets.
Take in all the details of the perfect fusion between architecture and spirituality. Tour the outside façades and wonder at the magnificence of details.
At the end of your tour, you can stay inside Sagrada Familia and visit the museum. An exhibition of drawings, models and pictures narrates the story of the Basilica. The museum also displays information on Gaudí’s life and career. At the end of the tour, your guide will take you to the elevator entrance for you to go up one of the Towers - Torre de la Pasión. Admire the panoramic views over Barcelona. Will you miss it out?
Varies throughout the year - please see calendar.
See calendar for full schedule.
Around 1.5 hours guided tour then the visit to the towers is on your own.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Sagrada Familia with Towers Skip the Line Ticket
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 72 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours of the tour date.
- We cannot predict when the Sagrada Familia will be crowded. In general, long lines are common in the summer, on most weekends and during peak travel periods throughout the year (Christmas, Easter, local holidays). These skip-the-line tickets enable you to skip the line if, indeed, there is one. Unfortunately, there is no way to foresee which days and times will produce lines, and which will not.
- All visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security checkpoint, so please still expect to wait 20-30 minutes to clear security.
- Children aged 3 and under travel free.
- The site is a Catholic church; a dress code is required to enter to the venue: Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. Visitors cannot enter barefoot or with flip-flops. No see-through clothing, plunging necklines, exposed backs or bellies. No hats are allowed inside the nave or the museum except for religious, health or belief-related reasons.
- Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Please note tours during high season (April to October) will be given only in English at 2.00pm, the 9.00am, 1pm and 4.00pm are bilingual. Tours during low season (November to March) 10.00am will be given in English and 2.00pm will be in both English and Spanish.
- Due to the limited capacity of the elevators, there can be a waiting time between the basilica and museum-guided tour and elevator access. The tower's visit will be without a guide. The lift´s working is subject to cancellation depending on weather conditions and other force majeure causes. The walk down from the towers is to be made by the stairs.
- Infants and Children under the age of 6, unaccompanied children from 7-17, people with reduced mobility, and those suffering from vertigo or cardiovascular diseases are not allowed to go up the towers.
Frequently Asked Questions for Sagrada Familia with Towers Skip the Line Ticket
Is La Sagrada accessible for people with reduced mobility?
BASILICA: All areas of the Basilica are accessible, except for the towers.
CASA MUSEU GAUDÍ: The Casa Museu Gaudí is not fully adapted. However, people with reduced mobility can access the ground floor and the garden, and information is provided on the first floor.
Are wheelchairs available at La Sagrada?
The Basilica makes its own wheelchairs available to users. They can be requested at access C on Carrer de la Marina, always subject to availability at that time. For more information, you can call 93 208 04 14 or write to the email address [email protected]
Is La Sagrada completed?
Yes - nearly!!
After a wait of more than 140 years, five central towers of Barcelona's famous Sagrada Familia Basilica are at last finished. When the sixth and final central tower is finished—expected in 2026—construction of the church, which began in 1882, will be complete