Sagrada Familia with Towers Skip the Line Ticket
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Stunning must-see attraction in the heart of Barcelona!
Visit the most important landmark in the city of Barcelona. Admire Gaudi’s mastery and make sure not to miss out on the rich symbolism of his work.
Our guide to Sagrada Familia with Towers Skip the Line Ticket
Learn about the history and significance of Sagrada Familia by the hand of your local guide. Discover how nature influenced and inspired Gaudí on his planning. After your guided tour, climb one of the towers for breathtaking views of Barcelona!
Start the tour from our office next to Sagrada Familia. Remember you must check in at least 15 minutes before the starting time of the activity. An experienced guide will pick you up from the office and walk you to the Basilica.
Enter the monument and discover the ultimate must-see landmark in Barcelona. Learn about the history and significance of Sagrada Familia by the hand of your local guide. Marvel at the astonishing interior, rich in symbolism inspired on natural wonders. Walk freely around the nave whilst listening to your guide’s explanations of Gaudí’s masterpiece on your headsets.
Take in all the details of the perfect fusion between architecture and spirituality. Tour the outside façades and wonder at the magnificence of details. At the end of your tour, you can stay inside Sagrada Familia and visit the museum. An exhibition of drawings, models and pictures narrate the story of the Basilica. The museum also displays information on Gaudí’s life and career.
At the end of the tour, your guide will take you to the elevator entrance for you to go up one of the towers by yourself. Admire the panoramic views over Barcelona. Will you miss it out?
Varies throughout the year - please see calendar.
See calendar for full schedule.
Around 1.5 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Sagrada Familia with Towers Skip the Line Ticket
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 72 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours of tour date.
- We cannot predict when the Sagrada Familia will be crowded. In general, long lines are common in the summer, on most weekends and during peak travel periods throughout the year (Christmas, Easter, local holidays). These skip-the-line tickets enable you to skip the line if, indeed, there is one. Unfortunately there is no way to foresee which days and times will produce lines, and which will not.
- All visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security check point, so please still expect to wait 20-30 minutes to clear security.
- Children aged 3 and under travel free.
- The site is a Catholic church; a dress code is required to enter to the venue: Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. Visitors cannot enter barefoot or with flip-flops. No see-through clothing, plunging necklines, exposed backs or bellies. No hats are allowed inside the nave or the museum except for religious, health or belief-related reasons.
- Unfortunately this tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Please note tours during high season (April to October) will be given only in English at 2.00pm and the 9.00pm and 4.00pm are bilingual. Tours during low season (November to March) will be given in English and Spanish.
- Due to limited capacity of the elevators, there can be a waiting time between the basilica and museum guided tour and elevator access. Towers visit will be without guide. The lift´s working is subject to cancellation depending on weather conditions and other force majeure causes. The walk down from the towers is to be made by the stairs.
- Children under the age of 6, unaccompanied children from 7-17, people with reduced mobility, those suffering fron vertigo or cardiovascular diseases are not allowed to go up the towers.
Frequently Asked Questions for Sagrada Familia with Towers Skip the Line Ticket
- Does this tour include hotel transfers?
No. Please meet at the Julia Central de Viajes (Julia Travel Offices) 25m away from the Sagrada Familia, Calle Sardenya 311.