Panoramic Tour of London with St Paul's Cathedral and Guard Change
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Become acquainted with London’s most well-loved landmarks during this exciting panoramic guided tour which takes in a host of top attractions before stopping at the magnificent St Paul's Cathedral. Finally, visit Buckingham Palace and witness the world famous Changing of the Guard. All this on one 3.5 hour tour!
Our guide to Panoramic Tour of London with St Paul's Cathedral and Guard Change
Your itinerary begins on Buckingham Palace Road where you’ll enjoy a journey on the luxury air-conditioned coach to see the Houses of Parliament, Trafalgar Square, Whitehall, Downing Street and Westminster Abbey.
This part of your tour is a drive-by photo opportunity but there will be plenty of time to take in these iconic buildings from the comfort of the coach.
Next up is Sir Christopher Wren's masterpiece, the magnificent St Paul's Cathedral which towers high over the city's skyline. See the colourful mosaics, detailed paintings and shadowy crypts as you explore its glorious interior.
The final leg of your journey takes you to Buckingham Palace, the official London residence and principal workplace of Queen Elizabeth II, where you will watch the Changing of the Guard.
As iconic an image of London as red telephone boxes and double-decker buses, the Changing of the Guard is a not-to-be-missed royal feast of bearskin hats and red tunics as the Queen’s Foot Guards march alongside the military band.
Please note: The tour visits Horse Guards Parade when the ceremony is not available.
Daily, year round.
8.00am - it is recommended to arrive 30 minutes beforehand.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Panoramic Tour of London with St Paul's Cathedral and Guard Change
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date at the time of booking.
- The Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace is subject to weather conditions and timetable changes. When not available, the tour visits Horse Guards Parade instead.
- On Sundays due to Church services, there is no guiding inside St Paul’s Cathedral.
- St Paul’s Cathedral is closed on the following dates, so there will be no guiding inside: 11 February, 2nd March, 1st April, 14th April, 2nd June and 3rd June. Stone and Golden Galleries are open on Saturdays and daily during half term holiday period. The Whispering Gallery remains closed to the public until further notice and access to the Golden Gallery may be limited.
- Your tour price excludes hotel pick-up and drop-off..
- Cancellation Policy: Your tickets can be cancelled free of charge up to 72 hours before the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Panoramic Tour of London with St Paul's Cathedral and Guard Change
- What happens if the weather is bad?
The Guard Change may not be operational in bad weather conditions. On these occasions we will visit the Horse Guards for a photo stop instead.