Merlin's Magical London Pass - 5 London Attractions
Save up to 45% on admission to 5 top London Attractions!
4.4 stars: Based on 279 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Merlin's Magical London Ticket gives you the chance to visit FIVE of London's most popular attractions and save a whopping 45% on the combined individual admission price! Visit the iconic London Eye, take a selfie with your favourite celeb at Madame Tussauds, explore the wonder of SEALIFE, join Shrek's Adventure and brave the London Dungeons!
Our guide to Merlin's Magical London Pass - 5 London Attractions
Entertain the whole family and create magic moments with Merlin's Magical London Pass. Not only will you save 45% by buying your London attraction tickets together in one convenient bundle, but you also have the flexibility to spread your visits over 90 days - visit all attractions in one day or spread the fun over multiple days - the choice is yours!
Enjoy a day of selfies with celebrities as you walk down the red carpet at Madame Tussauds London and experience stunning views of up to 40 kilometres across London's famous skyline from the top of the world's largest observation wheel. Dive in and explore an underwater world of glittering scales, waddling feet and razor-sharp teeth at SEA LIFE London Aquarium and let your inner children be enchanted by Shrek, Donkey and their friends on a hilarious journey to the kingdom of Far Far Away! Ready for the finale? Live and breathe London’s darkest history at the London Dungeon. With over 10 scarily true stories and a thrilling drop ride…how much can you handle?
- Madame Tussauds London Ticket: From Hollywood to Bollywood, The Royal Family to ‘Rock Royalty’, those visiting Madame Tussauds London will meet some of the world’s most famous personalities. Strut your stuff down the catwalk with Cara before joining the Marvel Super Heroes, then use the force with the greats of the Star Wars universe. Plus, meet the newest stars - see how you measure up against World Heavyweight Champion Anthony Joshua and step into the spotlight with Taylor Swift.
- London Eye Ticket: With its unrivalled views of Tower Bridge, Big Ben and St. Paul’s, the London Eye has added a modern sparkle to the breathtaking London skyline. The gradual rotation in one of the 32 high-tech glass pods takes approximately 30 minutes offering spectacular 40-kilometre panoramic views in all directions (that’s as far as Windsor Castle on a clear day!).
- SEA LIFE London Ticket: With 17 themed zones and over 600 species of marine life, SEA LIFE London will take you on a fascinating journey from the coastline to the depths of the ocean. Brave the depths of the Pacific before trekking through the Amazon Rainforest and finish with an Arctic Adventure. Come face-to-fin with a dazzling array of amazing sea creatures, from sharks to rare green sea turtles, from jellyfish to rays and don't miss the delightful Gentoo penguins.
- Shrek’s Adventure! London Ticket: A brilliantly bonkers attraction for the whole family, which begins when you board the DreamWorks Tours magical 4D bus to Far, Far Away. Step into and star in your very own hilarious madcap adventure as you explore 10 laugh-out-loud fairy-tale themed live shows with a good dose of Donkey’s cheekiness, extraordinary animation and captivating storytelling.
- The London Dungeon Ticket: A uniquely thrilling attraction that’ll take you back to the past’s most horrible bits. See, hear, smell, and feel London's darkest stories as they come to life before your eyes and meet some of the capital's most notorious historical characters including Jack the Ripper, Sweeney Todd and Jack the Ripper. Be warned as you make your way through the Dungeon, surprises are lurking in the darkness and will keep your senses on high alert as you anticipate what’s waiting around the next corner.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Merlin's Magical London Pass - 5 London Attractions
- At the time of booking, you are only reserving the date/time of your visit to Madame Tussauds London.
- *Before you visit the London Eye, SEA LIFE London, the London Dungeon and Shrek's Adventure, you must reserve your time slot in advance to ensure a seamless experience. To book your visits, simply click on the book link on your ticket. Visit dates are subject to availability and we recommend booking your visits as soon as you download your ticket to avoid disappointment. You can change your attraction visit dates up to 5 times if your plans change, with the flexibility to move your visits to any time before the end of 2021.
- All visits must be completed within 90 days of your visit to Madame Tussauds London. Tickets expire after 90 days irrespective of whether you have visited all the attractions.
- Children 15 years and younger must be accompanied by a guardian 18 years or over.
- Infants under 3 years old can enter the London Eye, SEA LIFE London, the London Dungeon and Shrek's Adventure free of charge but must have a valid ticket.
- No more than THREE infant tickets (0-2 years) can be purchased in one transaction.
- Wheelchair users must book a wheelchair slot prior to visiting each attraction.
- Amendment Policy: You can change your attraction visit dates up to 5 times if your plans change, with the flexibility to move your visits to any time before the end of 2021.
- Cancellation Policy: All sales are final. Once booked and confirmed, tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
Frequently Asked Questions for Merlin's Magical London Pass - 5 London Attractions
How do I receive my Merlin's Magical London Pass?
Your gate ready-ticket digital ticket will be available to download as soon as your booking is paid. All you need to do is present your ticket on your mobile phone or print it and show on arrival at the attractions.
Can I visit more than one London attraction on the same day?
Yes, visit all attractions in one day or spread the fun over multiple days - the choice is yours! At the time of booking, you are booking the date/time of your visit to Madame Tussauds London. Your visits to the London Eye, SEA LIFE London, the London Dungeon and Shrek's Adventure must all be completed within 90 days of your visit to Madame Tussauds London.