Merlin's Magical London Pass - 5 London Attractions
Save up to 45% on admission to 5 top London Attractions!
- 981 booked
- 216 reviews rated 5 stars
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Merlin's Magical London Ticket gives you the chance to visit FIVE of London's most popular attractions and save a whopping 45% on the combined individual admission price! Visit the iconic Lastminute.com London Eye, take a selfie with your favourite celeb at Madame Tussauds London, explore the wonder of SEA LIFE London Aquarium, join DreamWorks: Shrek’s Adventure! London and brave the London Dungeons!
Our guide to Merlin's Magical London Pass - 5 London Attractions
Entertain the whole family and create magic moments with Merlin's Magical London Pass. Not only will you save 45% by buying your London attraction tickets together in one convenient bundle, but you also have the flexibility to spread your visits over 90 days - visit all attractions in one day or spread the fun over multiple days - the choice is yours!
Enjoy a day of selfies with celebrities as you walk down the red carpet at Madame Tussauds London and experience stunning views of up to 40 kilometres across London's famous skyline from the top of the world's largest observation wheel. Dive in and explore an underwater world of glittering scales, waddling feet and razor-sharp teeth at SEA LIFE London Aquarium and let your inner children be enchanted by Shrek, Donkey and their friends on a hilarious journey to the kingdom of Far Far Away! Ready for the finale? Live and breathe London’s darkest history at the London Dungeon. With over 10 scarily true stories and a thrilling drop ride…how much can you handle?
- Madame Tussauds London Ticket: From Hollywood to Bollywood, The Royal Family to ‘Rock Royalty’, those visiting Madame Tussauds London will meet some of the world’s most famous personalities. Strut your stuff down the catwalk with Cara before joining the Marvel Super Heroes, then use the force with the greats of the Star Wars universe. Plus, see how you measure up against World Heavyweight Champion Anthony Joshua and step into the spotlight with Taylor Swift.
- Lastminute.com London Eye Ticket: With its unrivalled views of Tower Bridge, Big Ben and St. Paul’s, the lastminute.com London Eye has added a modern sparkle to the breathtaking London skyline. The gradual rotation in one of the 32 high-tech glass pods takes approximately 30 minutes offering spectacular 40-kilometre panoramic views in all directions (that’s as far as Windsor Castle on a clear day!).
- SEA LIFE London Aquarium Ticket: With 17 themed zones and over 600 species of marine life, SEA LIFE London Aquarium will take you on a fascinating journey from the coastline to the depths of the ocean. Brave the depths of the Pacific before trekking through the Amazon Rainforest and finish with an Arctic Adventure. Come face-to-fin with a dazzling array of amazing sea creatures, from sharks to rare green sea turtles, from jellyfish to rays and don't miss the delightful Gentoo penguins.
- DreamWorks: Shrek’s Adventure! London: A brilliantly bonkers attraction for the whole family, which begins when you board the DreamWorks Tours magical 4D bus to Far, Far Away. Step into and star in your very own hilarious madcap adventure as you explore 10 laugh-out-loud fairy-tale themed live shows with a good dose of Donkey’s cheekiness, extraordinary animation and captivating storytelling.
- The London Dungeon Ticket: Treat yourself to the ultimate day out at the London Dungeon…if you dare! The home of scary fun invites you to live and breathe your way through London’s darkest history via a selection of scream-drenched stories and fear-inducing shocks. With thirteen haunting tales and two thrilling rides, guests will come face-to-face with some of London’s most notorious historic characters: Guy Fawkes, Sweeney Todd and even Jack the Ripper! Familiar tales are played out before your eyes and storytelling is given a contemporary twist in a trip that’s not to be missed.
How Merlin's Magical London Pass Works
- Select the date and time you wish to visit Madame Tussauds London at the time of booking
- The visit date for the other four attractions included on your ticket remain open-dated at the time of booking - you have 90 days to visit the Lastminute.com London Eye, SEA LIFE London Aquarium, DreamWorks: Shrek’s Adventure! London and the London Dungeon from the day you visit Madame Tussauds London.
- To ensure a seamless experience at the lastminute.com London Eye, SEA LIFE London Aquarium, DreamWorks: Shrek’s Adventure! London and the London Dungeon, you must reserve you
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Merlin's Magical London Pass - 5 London Attractions
- At the time of booking, you are only reserving the date/time of your visit to Madame Tussauds London.
- Before you visit the lastminute.com London Eye, SEA LIFE London Aquarium, the London Dungeon and DreamWorks: Shrek’s Adventure! London, you must reserve your time slot in advance to ensure a seamless experience. To book your visits, simply click on the book link on your ticket. Visit dates are subject to availability and we recommend booking your visits as soon as you download your ticket to avoid disappointment. You can change your attraction visit dates up to 5 times if your plans change.
- All visits must be completed within 90 days of your visit to Madame Tussauds London. Tickets expire after 90 days irrespective of whether you have visited all the attractions.
- Please note the lastminute.com London Eye is closed from 9th-22nd January 2023 inclusive and is at full capacity from 19th December to 8th January 2023.
- Children 15 years and younger must be accompanied by a guardian 18 years or over.
- Children are welcome to visit the London Dungeon with a recommended minimum age of 12 years. However, whilst many children do visit the London Dungeon and enjoy the experience, some may not enjoy the experience as areas of the attraction are particularly dark with loud noises. Parental discretion is advised. Children under the age of 5 are not permitted to enter The London Dungeon.
- Wheelchair users must book a wheelchair slot prior to visiting each attraction.
- Amendment Policy: You can change your attraction visit dates up to 5 times if your plans change.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 48 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 48 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Merlin's Magical London Pass - 5 London Attractions
How do I receive my Merlin's Magical London Pass?
Your gate ready-ticket digital ticket will be available to download as soon as your booking is paid. All you need to do is present your ticket on your mobile phone or print it and show on arrival at the attractions.
Can I visit more than one London attraction on the same day?
Yes, visit all attractions in one day or spread the fun over multiple days - the choice is yours! At the time of booking, you are booking the date/time of your visit to Madame Tussauds London. Your visits to the lastminute.com London Eye, SEA LIFE London Aquarium, the London Dungeon and DreamWorks: Shrek’s Adventure! London must all be completed within 90 days of your visit to Madame Tussauds London.