More London for Less - 5 Attraction Pass
4.9 stars: Based on 37 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The More London for Less - 5 Attraction Pass gives you the chance to visit five of London's most famous attractions and save up to £85 on the combined individual admission price! Visit the iconic London Eye, take a selfie with your favourite celeb at Madame Tussauds, explore the wonder of SEALIFE, join Shrek's Adventure and brave the London Dungeons!
Our guide to More London for Less - 5 Attraction Pass
Get ready to entertain the whole family and create magic moments with the More London for Less Pass.
With the More London for Less Pass, you are in control.
Your ticket is fully flexible and open dated, meaning you can visit your selected attractions whenever you want within 90 days from the day you visit your first attraction.
Visit the iconic London Eye, take a selfie with your favourite celeb at Madame Tussauds, learn about the city’s darkest stories at London Dungeons, explore the wonder of the SEALIFE London Aquarium or join Shrek's Adventure!
The choice is yours!
The following attractions are ALL included in this amazing value ticket!
- Madame Tussauds London
Meet the world's most famous stars. From Hollywood to Bollywood, The Royal Family to ‘Rock Royalty’, guests at Madame Tussauds London will be amazed by over 300 lifelike wax figures in 14 themed areas. Plus, you will get access to the Star Wars exhibition at Madame Tussauds London. A unique, immersive experience featuring 16 of the most famous heroes and villains in scenes from some of the most iconic moments from the Star Wars universe.
- The Lastminute.com London Eye
The Latminute.com London Eye is the world’s tallest cantilevered observation wheel and one journey takes around 30 minutes. At 135 metres, and with 40-kilometre panoramic views on a clear day, the glass capsules offer spectacular views of London and its famous landmarks such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square.
- SEA LIFE Aquarium
Discover a magical underwater world filled with a dazzling array of amazing sea creatures, from sharks to rare green sea turtles, from jellyfish to rays, and from clownfish to blue tangs. With 17 themed zones and over 600 species of marine life, SEA LIFE London Aquarium will take you on a fascinating journey from the coastline to the depths of the ocean.
- DreamWorks Tours Shrek’s Adventure!
Join DreamWorks Tours on a magical 4D bus to Far Far Away for a brilliantly bonkers adventure. Step into and star in your very own hilarious madcap adventure next to Shrek, Donkey and his pals and help save the day. Explore ten hilarious fairy-tale themed live shows brought to you by DreamWorks, the producers of Shrek, with a good dose of Donkey’s cheekiness, extraordinary animation and captivating storytelling. New for 2020: Find Your Beat will allow kids and their families to step into the rainbow-coloured world of Trolls for the first time, where they will be immersed in a new musical walk-through experience. TEMPORARILY CLOSED IN-LINE WITH GOVERNMENT'S COVID-19 POLICY.
- The London Dungeon
A uniquely thrilling attraction that’ll take you back to the past’s most horrible bits. See, hear, smell and feel the city’s darkest stories as they come to life before your eyes. Be warned as you make your way through the Dungeon, surprises are lurking in the darkness and will keep your senses on high alert as you anticipate what’s waiting around the next corner. TEMPORARILY CLOSED IN-LINE WITH GOVERNMENT'S COVID-19 POLICY.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for More London for Less - 5 Attraction Pass
- Your ticket is valid for 90 days after first use and can be activated at any of the attractions.
- Please note, due to safety reasons Madame Tussauds are only able to accept three wheelchair users in the building at any one time and it is stongly advised that you pre-book your visit in advance.
- Please make sure to follow the instructions on how to book a date and time for for each Attraction.
- Please be ready to make on-site payments using a bank card, preferably 'contactless' where possible.
- This ticket is valid for one visit to each attraction.
- Please note, large groups may be split up at attractions depending on the availability of the time slots.
- Children aged 2 and below go free.
- Children 15 years and under must be accompanied by an adult 18 years+.
- Please keep your ticket safe, as if this is lost, it cannot be replaced.
- Rides may change operating hours or close due to refurbishment or may change or close without notice and without liability.
- Cancellation Policy: Once your ticket has been downloaded from your customer account, ticket is non-refundable.
- PLEASE NOTE: All attractions are temporarily closed in-line with the government's Covid-19 advice.
Frequently Asked Questions for More London for Less - 5 Attraction Pass
- How do I receive my tickets?
Your gate ready ticket voucher will be available to download as soon as your booking is paid. All you need to do is present your ticket on your mobile phone or print it and show at any of the attractions to activate your ticket.
- Can I visit more than one attraction on the same day?
Yes, you can. Once you have used your ticket at one of the attractions, you will have 90 days to visit the remaining attractions.