Dubai Marina Luxury Yacht Share Afternoon Cruise with BBQ
3 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience Dubai on a superyacht without the price tag! Starting from Dubai Marina, this luxury shared sightseeing cruise takes you around the Palm Jumeirah offering picture postcard views of the famous Atlantis hotel and the magnificent Burj al Arab. With a sumptuous barbecue prepared on board and exceptional 5-star service on board, this is a Dubai sightseeing experience you will not want to miss!
Our guide to Dubai Marina Luxury Yacht Share Afternoon Cruise with BBQ
Your experience begins with a red carpet welcome from the expert crew as you board your luxury yacht. The 64ft Bluewater Yacht offers all the comforts and amenities of a modern luxury super yacht including air-conditioned cabins and a spacious flybridge with abundant sun and shade seating.
Perfect for families, couples, or groups of friends, the spacious, three-level yacht provides plenty of room to relax, meet new people, or simply sit back and take in the sensational views.
Set off from Dubai Marina - an artificial canal city of spectacular towers, luxurious hotels and super yachts - and take in views of the giant Ain Dubai Wheel and magnificent royal palaces.
The route takes you around the Palm Jumeirah offering picture postcard views of the famous Atlantis hotel and the Palm itself and then on to the magnificent Burj al Arab and Jumeirah Beach.
The towering Dubai skyscrapers offer a stunning backdrop throughout this relaxing cruise and the attentive staff will ensure you have a first class experience. A sumptuous barbecue cooked on board and fresh juices is also included.
This cruise does not operate from 1st May 2019 - 30 September 2019
2.00pm; boarding begins 20 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
The cruise lasts around 3 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Dubai Marina Luxury Yacht Share Afternoon Cruise with BBQ
- For the safety of guests and to keep the yacht in pristine condition, all guests are required to remove their footwear when boarding. New slippers are on board for those not comfortable in bare feet.
- Food and beverages will be served on board. The BBQ will include meat, chicken and vegetarian options with side salad dishes and bread. Only bring in food if you have a specific diet routine to follow.
- Children under the age of 9 are required to wear life jackets throughout.
- Infants are not permitted on board the yacht.
- Dress code: smart casual, no bikinis, no footwear to be worn onboard.
- Life jackets are available on board for those that wish to wear one.
- Alcohol is not permitted on board.
- Arrive 30 minutes before departure. Boarding and briefing will begin 10 min before departure.
- This is a tour of the sights so swimming time cannot be allocated.
Frequently Asked Questions for Dubai Marina Luxury Yacht Share Afternoon Cruise with BBQ
- Is this a private yacht cruise?
No, this will be a shared yacht experience with other guests joining you on board.