Dubai Marina Luxury Yacht Share Afternoon Cruise with BBQ
- Free cancellations*
- 1 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A perfect blend of elegance and indulgence!
Experience Dubai on a superyacht without the price tag! Starting from Dubai Marina, this luxury shared sightseeing cruise takes you around the Palm Jumeirah offering picture postcard views of the famous Atlantis hotel and the magnificent Burj al Arab. With a sumptuous barbecue prepared on board and exceptional 5-star service on board, this is a Dubai sightseeing experience you will not want to miss!
Our guide to Dubai Marina Luxury Yacht Share Afternoon Cruise with BBQ
Your experience begins with a red carpet welcome from the expert crew as you board your luxury yacht. The 64ft Bluewater Yacht offers all the comforts and amenities of a modern luxury super yacht including air-conditioned cabins and a spacious flybridge with abundant sun and shade seating.
Perfect for families, couples, or groups of friends, the spacious, three-level yacht provides plenty of room to relax, meet new people, or simply sit back and take in the sensational views.
Set off from Dubai Marina - an artificial canal city of spectacular towers, luxurious hotels and super yachts - and take in views of the giant Ain Dubai Wheel and magnificent royal palaces.
The route takes you around the Palm Jumeirah offering picture postcard views of the famous Atlantis hotel and the Palm itself and then on to the magnificent Burj al Arab and Jumeirah Beach.
The towering Dubai skyscrapers offer a stunning backdrop throughout this relaxing cruise and the attentive staff will ensure you have a first-class experience. A sumptuous barbecue cooked on board and fresh juices are also included.
Sample BBQ menu (subject to change without notice):
- Free Range Chicken Burgers
- Aberdeen Angus Beef Burgers
- Vegetable Burgers
- Chicken Hotdogs
- Chicken Tikka Skewers
- Lemon & Herb Chicken Skewers
- Lamb Kofta
- Mixed Grilled Veggie Skewers
- Corn on Cob
- Mozzarella & Pesto
- Greek Salad
- Vanilla Muffins
- Seasonal Fruit Platter
2.00pm; boarding begins 20 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
The cruise lasts around 3 hours.
Cruises depart from Dubai Marina, Pier 7 Valet.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Dubai Marina Luxury Yacht Share Afternoon Cruise with BBQ
- For the safety of guests and to keep the yacht in pristine condition, all guests are required to remove their footwear when boarding. New slippers are on board for those not comfortable in bare feet.
- Food and beverages will be served on board. The BBQ will include meat, chicken and vegetarian options with side salad dishes and bread. Only bring in food if you have a specific diet routine to follow.
- Please note the menu provided is subject to change without notice.
- Minors under 2 years are permitted but must remain within the Saloon or Cabin area accompanied by an adult.
- Children under the age of 9 are required to wear life jackets throughout.
- Dress code: smart casual, no bikinis, no footwear to be worn onboard.
- Life jackets are available on board for those who wish to wear one.
- Alcohol is not permitted on board.
- There will be no allocated spaces for guests. You will be free to move around the yacht (both upper and lower decks) and click pictures, have a sun bath or just have a relaxing time on our comfortable couches.
- Arrive 30 minutes before departure. Boarding and briefing will begin 10 min before departure.
- This is a tour of the sights so swimming time cannot be allocated.
- Typically we cruise on a 65ft luxury catamaran & a 86ft yacht. however based on our schedule another yacht of similar size may be used.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled 24 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.
Frequently Asked Questions for Dubai Marina Luxury Yacht Share Afternoon Cruise with BBQ
- Is this a private yacht cruise?
No, this will be a shared yacht experience with other guests joining you on board.