90-minute Speedboat Tour: Marina, Atlantis, Palm & Burj Al Arab
5 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Buckle up for a thrilling 90-minute speedboat sightseeing tour along Dubai's famous coast line. Departing from the famous Dubai Marina, take an exciting day-time sightseeing tour with an English-speaking guide. Capture pictures and enjoy the ride around all Dubai's top spots.
Our guide to 90-minute Speedboat Tour: Marina, Atlantis, Palm & Burj Al Arab
This thrilling trip departs from the Famous Dubai Marina. The host has an office on the Marina where a red carpet awaits to greet you. Once you have checked in, your guide will run through a safety briefing, so please arrive 15 minutes early.
From there, this unforgettable tour is full of great views and fun facts of all the coastline hotels, beaches and of course Dubai’s top landmarks, covering:
- Dubai Marina
- The Dubai Eye Wheel
- Jumeriah Beach
- The Harbour Project
- The Huge Palm and its hotels
- The Atlantis
- Dubai Rulers Private Island
- The Burj Al Arab
Hourly, from 9am to 5pm.
Boarding begins 15 minutes before your scheduled departure.
The cruise lasts 90 minutes.
Average 5 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for 90-minute Speedboat Tour: Marina, Atlantis, Palm & Burj Al Arab
- Children under 5 are not permitted on the cruise.
- As sea conditions are unpredictable this tour is not suitable for pregnant women, those suffering from severe back pain or those with pre-existing heart of respiratory conditions.
- Depending on the sea conditions, you may expect few sprinkles and splashes whilst on the tour. On normal sea conditions, all guests stay dry on board. In the event of winds and choppy seas, you will be advised accordingly by your Captain prior boarding.
- Water and life jackets will be provided.
Frequently Asked Questions for 90-minute Speedboat Tour: Marina, Atlantis, Palm & Burj Al Arab
Can we choose our seats on the boat?
Seating arrangement is based on a first come, first serve basis. But, as our boats are open, rest assured that you will get a 360-degree view of all the attractions on any seat you choose.
Can you accommodate people in wheelchairs?
The captain and crew are more than happy to assist should you be in a wheelchair. Please advise us at the time of booking if you require assistance.