Royal Dhow Dinner Cruise at Dubai Marina
4.1 stars: Based on 13 reviews via
- Free cancellations
- 9 Booked in the last year
- 6 Reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Tuck into a sumptuous feast of Arabic, Oriental and International dishes...
Enjoy a 5-star luxury Dhow Dinner Cruise with a gourmet 5-star dinner as you gently cruise around historic Dubai Marina.
Our guide to Royal Dhow Dinner Cruise at Dubai Marina
You haven’t experienced Dubai until you’ve taken a traditional dinner cruise. A touch of heritage meets modern architecture during this two-hour evening cruise through Dubai Marina, the world’s largest man-made marina.
A perfect combination for a memorable experience. Explore the breathtaking Dubai skyline as you sail past the Marina for an unforgettable experience, especially when paired with a gourmet 5-star dinner and delightful atmospheric music to set the tone.
Experience the authentic delight of this majestic city, all from the deck of a traditional wooden Dhow. The ideal way to celebrate Dubai's rich heritage.
Enjoy an unforgettable night cruising along the famous 3 km waterway with stunning views of several futuristic skyscrapers, as well as some of the luxurious superyachts moored at Dubai Marina Yacht Club. Cayan Tower, the world’s tallest twisted tower, is also in Dubai Marina.
Pick-up will be between 18:30-20:00 pm, depending on the hotel where you are staying. Boarding time is from 20:00 until 20:30.
Tips & Tricks - Royal Dhow Dinner Cruise at Dubai Marina
To see a bit of Old Dubai accompanied by delicious food pre-book an Evening Dhow Dinner Cruise.
Average 4.1 out of 5 (13 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Royal Dhow Dinner Cruise at Dubai Marina
- Pick-ups are available from Dubai area hotels only. Pick-ups commence up to 60 minutes before the cruise departure time.
- Alcoholic drinks are not included but can be purchased on board. Please note on certain holy occasions such as Ramadan and special days, entertainment and alcohol is prohibited in the Emirate of Dubai. This could affect the tour's content.
- A private table cannot be guaranteed and you may be sharing a table with other guests.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.