Dubai Helicopter 15-Minute Sightseeing Flight
5 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
This exhilarating helicopter adventure offers unparalleled birds-eye views of Dubai’s magnificent skyline and her most iconic buildings.
Our guide to Dubai Helicopter 15-Minute Sightseeing Flight
Dubai's skyline looks spectacular from the ground but from above it appears to be out of this world as you'll discover on this luxurious helicopter flight.
After taking off from the Palm Jumeirah, this Dubai sightseeing helicopter flight takes you over the beautiful Arabian Gulf coastline with views of the famous beach hotels including the most famous landmark – the Burj Al Arab Hotel.
Heading inland and take in the skyscrapers that make up the Dubai skyline and also see Union Square, Sheikh Zayed Road and the Mall of the Emirates.
And of course, no Dubai helicopter flight without cruising past the world’s tallest building, the soaring Burj Khalifa!
On the route back to the helipad glide over the Worlds Islands - 300 sandy islands shaped to resemble a map of the world - and also view the incredible Palm Island.
Atlantis The Palm Helipad; Participants must make their own way to the departure location.
Flights operate daily from 10.00am-5.00pm
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Dubai Helicopter 15-Minute Sightseeing Flight
- It is important to arrive at least 45-minutes before the scheduled flight departure time in order to complete the check-in process.
- Flights depart from the helipad at Atlantis The Palm, you must make your own way to the departure location.
- All flights are subject to weather and visibility conditions.
- Tour routes may vary due to air traffic control stipulations or other operational or safety considerations.
- Helicopter carries a maximum of 6 passengers and your flight could be shared with other parties.
- Minimum age is 2 years old for this experience.
- Maximum weight allowance for an individual passenger is 120kg.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier at least 48 hours prior to the tour date/time. A 50% refund will be applied to bookings cancelled between 24 and 48 hours prior to tour date/time. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.
Frequently Asked Questions for Dubai Helicopter 15-Minute Sightseeing Flight
- Is there a maximum weight for a passenger to be able to participate on the flight?
Yes, the maximum weight allowance for an individual passenger is 120kg.