The Desert View of the Grand Canyon
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Venture to the remote side of the Grand Canyon with this Pink Jeep tour which explores the cultural history of this world famous site and soaks up the glorious views of the East Rim which go unseen by most Grand Canyon tours.
Our guide to The Desert View of the Grand Canyon
Pink Jeep has offered its award-winning guided tours for 50 years and is known as one of the premier “must-do” adventures in the West. Tours are small and personalized seating only 7 guests per vehicle for a more comfortable, small group interactive experience so sit back and enjoy the ride!
Board one of Pink Jeep Tours’ famous open-air Jeeps and feel the natural wind of the Grand Canyon brush against your skin. Your chauffeur is also your personal tour guide who will share key facts on the history, wildlife and this magnificent landscape not found in the national park’s brochures.
You have a front-row seat to twenty-five miles of astounding Grand Canyon views including Navajo Point, a lookout which offers a choice angle of the Colorado River’s ‘big bend’ area and Lipan Point where great views of the Seventyfive Mile Creek are in abundance.
For even more exclusive views, schedule your tour for the morning in order to watch the colorful changing patterns on the western cliffs as the sun rises above the canyon.
Please Note: This tour is only available from the Grand Canyon, departing from the National Geographic Centre/IMAX Theatre in Tusayan.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The Desert View of the Grand Canyon
- This tour is only available from the Grand Canyon, departing from the National Geographic Centre/IMAX Theatre in Tusayan.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and there is a minimum age requirement of 2 years.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 48 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 48 hours of tour date.