Madrid Highlights and Skip The Line Prado Museum
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover some of Madrid’s most famous attractions!
This experience combines all the elements of the Madrid Highlights sightseeing tour with skip-the-line admission to the world famous Museo del Prado, where you will discover one of the world's finest collections of art.
Our guide to Madrid Highlights and Skip The Line Prado Museum
Discover the culturally diverse character of Madrid on this panoramic sightseeing bus tour of the city’s highlights which includes a handful of stops and plenty of photo opportunities.
But first, enjoy an hour-long walking tour of the historic district taking sights such as the Plaza Mayor and the Puerta Del Sol. Then embark on your half-day panoramic bus tour, complete with a local guide, that taking in all of Madrid's must-see sights. We will depart from Plaza de Oriente, and head to the lowest section of the city, next to the Manzanares River, where we will have a great view of the Royal Palace and the Almudena’s Cathedral. Then we will go to the Hapsburg’s quarter where we will see the highlights of the Madrid downtown such as Plaza de la Villa and Puerta del Sol.
By bus we will pass through some of the five ancient gates that gave access to the city, among them Puerta de Alcalá is the most famous one. The gate has a neoclassical style that looks like the Roman Triumph Arches. From the bus we will continue seeing many important places such as Plaza de Neptuno, Paseo del Prado, Plaza de Cibeles and Las Ventas bullring, where we will stop for a few minutes. The tour will also take in the Santiago Bernabeu stadium
Please note, if the weather permits, the itinerary includes convenient stops to rest and take pictures at Plaza Mayor, Debod’s Temple and Las Ventas Bullring. These will always be accompanied by your guide.
Continue to the world-famous Museo del Prado - Prado Museum which houses one of the finest art collections in the world. It displays thousands of European paintings, sculptures, and other works of art throughout its halls - and this is only a fraction of their collection!
Contemplate in the Museum as greatest masterpieces as The Garden of Earthly Delights by Bosh, The Nobleman with his hand on his Chest by El Greco, Las Meninas by Velázquez and The Family of Carlos IV by Goya.
The tour finishes at the Prado Museum, so you can continue to explore the museum on your own should you wish.
Daily. Does not operate 1 Nov 20 - 25 Mar 2021.
9.00am. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
Around 4.5 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Madrid Highlights and Skip The Line Prado Museum
- Comfortable shoes are recommend for this tour.
- Please note that the tour ends at Prado Museum.
- Prado Museum visitors are kindly requested to respect the instructions of the Museum Security: Photography and filming are not permitted inside the exhibitions.
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to the events to be celebrated in the City (demonstrations, sport events, cultural events, oficial acts and public works).
- Please keep in mind that the excursion includes several visits on foot.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.