Brooklyn Bridge Bike Rental
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore Lower Manhattan and Brooklyn at your own pace
Bikes are the perfect way to see lower Manhattan. The area is rich in architectural, historical and cultural beauty. You’ll go from the Lower East Side’s Little Italy to Chinatown, the City Hall area and the World Trade Center quickly and easily. The area is truly spectacular.
Our guide to Brooklyn Bridge Bike Rental
Touring through lower Manhattan on a bicycle is an experience not to be missed whether you are a visitor to New York City. These tours have all the equipment you need to make a day of enjoying famous, well filmed neighbourhoods of Lower Manhattan at your own speed. Ride to City Hall and the African Burial Ground or stray over to Little Italy or Chinatown for lunch before the gentle climb of the bridge which is a NYC landmark.
To help on your sightseeing adventure, you will be provided with a map, helmet, basket and a chain lock so you can safely leave your bike when the urge to stray on foot strikes or that perfect deli calls for lunch. This is all provided at no extra charge, included in your bike rental. The knowledgeable team can highlight must see stops, special places to eat and the best route to suite your needs.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Brooklyn Bridge Bike Rental
- Ticket includes hire of bike, helmet, basket and lock
- Date must be selected at time of booking
- This is a self-guided tour but the knowledgeable team at the pick-up location can recommend stops/routes
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.