New York eBike Rentals
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The Big Apple, the eco-friendly way!
Pick your e-bike up and see more while pedalling less!
Our guide to New York eBike Rentals
Experience the architectural, historical and cultural beauty of neighbourhoods and landmarks such as Central Park, Hudson River, Times Square, down Chelsea Piers, Wall Street, Brooklyn Bridge, and more!
Unlimited Biking will outfit you with a brand new lightweight Cannondale Quick NEO e-bike. With an efficient aluminium step-through frame and ergonomic touch points including handlebar, grips, and saddle, this e-bike offers a comfortable ride, and a fun and easy way to explore one of the world’s most famous parks.
Unlimited Biking presents a variety of high-quality Cannondale bikes: comfort, hybrid, tandem (for two people), a variety of kids’ bikes, baby seats, and children’s trailers. Our team members are pleased to offer recommendations of specific routes, must-see attractions, and special eatery options. We have everything you need for an all-day adventure: a map, a helmet, a chain-lock, and a basket for your convenience, all free with your rental!
Bike rentals are available daily, year-round
April through October: 9:00am to 7:00pm / November through March: 9:00am to 5:00pm
2 Hours, 4 Hours, or DayPass!
Bikes can be collected from Unlimited Biking: Central Park: 56 W 56th Street New York, NY 10019.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for New York eBike Rentals
- Please note, all guests must be able to ride their own bike.
- Please note, no customer under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- Road side assistance available should you run into any issues with your bike during your rental.
- Pick up and drop off from any of our store locations.
- Please note, you need to be 16+ to ride an electric bike
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for New York eBike Rentals
What kind of deposit is required for renting a bicycle?
A valid U.S. ID, foreign ID, or credit card is an acceptable deposit.
What do I have to bring with me?
Don't forget a proper ID and your camera.
What should I wear?
Your outfit should be seasonally suitable. We also suggest that you dress in something comfy, not too loose, and have closed-toe shoes.
Will I receive a helmet? A chain lock? A map of the park?
Yes, we do, at no extra charge.