Top of the World Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy 360 dregrees views of Lake Powell, Glen Canyon Dam and Horseshoe Bend before landing atop Tower Butte.
Our guide to Top of the World Tour
Combine remarkable views of Horseshoe Bend from the air with an exclusive Tower Butte landing, all within this incredible tour!
Guests will lift off on a narrated helicopter experience with views of Lake Powell, Glen Canyon Dam, and Horseshoe Bend before landing atop Tower Butte – a massive natural rock formation that can only be reached by helicopter.
Rising 5000 feet above sea level, Tower Butte is one of the American Southwest’s most notable landmarks. Guests will enjoy 360-degree views of Glen Canyon, Lake Powell, Padre Bay, the Grand Staircase Escalante, and the LeChee Rock.
The scenery in this region of the country is breathtaking and simply unrivaled! Visitors will enjoy 15-20 minutes on Tower Butte for photo opportunities before returning to the air terminal.
Please Note: This tour departs from Page Airport only, perfect for customers on a self drive holiday or if on our Antelope Canyon Expedition.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Top of the World Tour
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 24 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.
- Advanced reservations are required - please select your preferred date at the time of booking
- Tour departs from Page Airport only and does not include hotel pick-up or drop-off - you will need to make your own way to Page Airport
- Photo ID is required at check-in
- Fuel surcharges may apply. Please see tour description for details
- Flight time is around 25-30 minutes
- PLEASE NOTE: Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs (21.4 stone/136 kilos) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused boarding if weights are incorrect.
- Infants aged 2 and under travel for free and must sit on their parent/guardians lap.
Frequently Asked Questions for Top of the World Tour
- Is there a weight limit for passengers?
Yes, helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs (21.4 stone/136 kilos) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $150 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused boarding if weights are incorrect.
- What should I wear?
Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March. Comfortable shoes are also advisable.