Hoover Dam Classic 4x4 Tour
5 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Leave the glitz and the neon behind and head to the Hoover Dam, one of America's most impressive man-made wonders! Take a close look at this incredible structure, stop at the Visitor Center and even walk along the dam itself.
Our guide to Hoover Dam Classic 4x4 Tour
Explore the history and science behind the incredible Hoover Dam on this Pink Jeep Tour which invites you to travel in style in a luxurious Tour Trekker, custom-designed for your comfort.
On the way, observe the vintage charm of Boulder City, that was built for the construction of Hoover Dam, and gaze upon the vast waters of Lake Mead sparkling beneath the sun, as your tour guide narrates your journey from the glitter of Vegas to the roaring water of the Hoover Dam.
Your Hoover Dam tour really begins when you step inside of the auditorium. Professional audio and film presentations uncover the history as well as the plan that led to the building of the Dam. Jump into interactive exhibits inside the Visitor Center that explain the Hoover Dam’s engineering mysteries; then browse through the gift shop for a souvenir.
Now it’s off to your tour of the Hoover Dam Power Plant. Learn about what went into its construction and what operational maintenance keeps the structure running today. You will learn fun facts and legends about the building of the Hoover Dam and questions are always welcome, so ask away!
Then step outside onto the Hoover Dam observation tower. Have you ever seen such a sight? Gaze in awe at this breathtaking, massive dam - this is how mankind has tamed the rough waters of the Colorado River.
The views of towering mountains and iridescent water are perfect for picturesque panoramic shots and make a great backdrop for your group photo. Want a picture? Your Pink Jeep Tour guide will gladly capture this timeless moment.
You will also drive across the Hoover Dam to the Arizona side where you’ll get great views of the Hoover Dam spillway and diversion tunnel.
Average 5 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Hoover Dam Classic 4x4 Tour
- No children under 3 permitted on tour.
- Car seats are provided but guests are welcome to bring their own. Nevada law requires children to be properly secured in a car seat until they are at least 6 years old and 60lbs.
- As COVID regulations change frequently and at short notice, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have checked the requirements that the USA has put in place so that all visitors have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Hoover Dam Classic 4x4 Tour
- What happens if it rains?
Our tours operate rain or shine. Rainfall in Las Vegas is rare and generally very short lived, and may offer the chance for you to see rainbows over the desert. We do carry rain ponchos on the vehicles in case of inclement weather.In case of extreme weather, Pink Jeep Tours reserves the right to modify, shorten or cancel any tour to prevent damage to trails or avoid unsafe conditions.