Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter & Skip the Line Skywalk Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Board a 5 Star luxury helicopter for panoramic aerial views of the Hoover Dam and the Bypass Bridge before descending below into the Grand Canyon for a 16 mile flight below the rim. Afterwards, land at the Grand Canyon West for front-of-the-line access to the amazing Grand Canyon Skywalk.
Our guide to Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter & Skip the Line Skywalk Tour
Embark on an incredible flight to one of the Natural Wonders of the World, the Grand Canyon. A luxury van will pick you up from your Las Vegas hotel to take you to McCarran Airport. Here you board a 5 Star luxury helicopter for your flight to the Grand Canyon. Enjoy panoramic aerial views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, Fortification Hill and the Bypass Bridge along the route before descending below the rim of the Grand Canyon for a thrilling flight through the canyon. Your helicopter then touches down at Grand Canyon West Airport, where a shuttle van will take you to the World Famous Skywalk for your VIP skip-the-line access.
Set foot onto the 4,700 feet high transparent horseshoe-shaped bridge that extends 70 feet from the edge of the Canyon itself. You will have 30 minutes to take in the breathtaking views of Eagle Point, the Colorado River and the striking walls of the canyon.
Returning to Mccarran airport, one last thrill awaits you - to soar over the Vegas Strip passing the Stratosphere, Caesars Palace, the Bellagio and the other structures that make Sin City unique.
4 hours from hotel to hotel. Flight duration is of approximately 90 minutes in total and you will have 30 minutes to enjoy the Grand Canyon Skywalk.
Available from hotels and resorts in the Las Vegas area. Your exact pick up time will be advised upon confirmation.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter & Skip the Line Skywalk Tour
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 72 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours of tour date.
- Hotel Transfers are only available from hotels and resorts within the Las Vegas area.
- Your exact pick up time will be advised upon confirmation.
- Flight times are approximate and include loading and unloading.
- Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by a Parent or Guardian.
- No cameras, camcorders, cell phones, purses or backpacks of any kind are allowed on the Skywalk.
- Secure lockers are available free of charge to store your belongings.
- Passengers exceeding 250 lbs (112 kg) will be required to purchase an additional seat at the applicable retail price. This is to be paid locally.
- Infants aged 2 and under travel for free and must sit on their parent/guardians lap.
Frequently Asked Questions for Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter & Skip the Line Skywalk Tour
- What is the minimum age to fly?
Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by a Parent or Guardian. Infants aged 2 and under travel for free and must sit on their parent/guardians lap.
- Is there a maximum weight per person?
Passengers exceeding 250 lbs (112 kg) will be required to purchase an additional seat at the applicable retail price. Due to weight restrictions seat assignments cannot be guaranteed. Passengers exceeding stated body weights may be off-loaded at the time of check-in.