Grand Canyon West Rim Coach Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Climb aboard a state-of-the-art motor-coach and embark on a sightseeing extravaganza to the Grand Canyon.
Our guide to Grand Canyon West Rim Coach Tour
Get ready for a sightseeing extravaganza to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon!
Your professional driver/guide will provide live narration en route to the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas, while you sit back and relax on board a state-of-the-art deluxe motor coach. Your tour will begin with a photo stop of Hoover Dam taken from the amazing O'Callaghan-Tillman Bridge, with enough time to enjoy the majesty of this engineering masterpiece. Educational narration will follow as you travel through the ancient Joshua Tree Forest en route to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. At the West Rim, visit the Hualapai Ranch and take in a Wild West Show with good ole Wild West gunfights! Explore the Indian Village and the Hualapai Market while taking advantage of the many photo opportunities with your hosts the Hualapai Indians. Learn the history and geology of the Canyon from our Indian guide. Incredible sights await you at the beautiful Grand Canyon West.
Daily, year round including pick-up from Las Vegas Hotels.
Departure times are around 7.30am. Precise details will arrive with confirmation. Pick ups from Las Vegas hotels will commence one hour before departure.
About 14 hours from hotel to hotel.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Grand Canyon West Rim Coach Tour
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 24 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.
- This tour is only available from Las Vegas.
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your preferred date at the time of booking.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is available from all hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas
- Infants aged 2 and under travel for free and must sit on their parent/guardians lap.
Frequently Asked Questions for Grand Canyon West Rim Coach Tour
- What should I bring?
Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven, thus it is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended. Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft. Finally, all passengers booked on this tour must have government issued forms of identification.