Sydney Harbour Gold Dinner Cruise
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The ultimate dining experience on Sydney Harbour
The quintessential gourmet food and wine experience on Sydney Harbour. Nothing quite compares to this exquisite 6-course degustation dinner, paired with Penfold’s gold selection of wines, alongside a Sydney Harbour view.
Our guide to Sydney Harbour Gold Dinner Cruise
The quintessential gourmet experience on Sydney Harbour For that truly special occasion or corporate entertaining, the Gold Dinner is an unforgettable waterfront restaurant experience where every detail matters.
Leave inspired, sated and breathless as you and your guests are treated to not only the view, but a swathe of plate matched Penfolds wines including the classic St Henri Shiraz.
Penfolds collection of benchmark wines are compelling for collectors and drinkers the world over. Since 1844, Penfolds has played a pivotal role in the evolution of winemaking in the constant and endless pursuit of quality. They exude both celebration and excitement.
Departure Point and Time
The Gold Dinner picks up from Darling Harbour, then Circular Quay before making a circuit of the Harbour. There are two points where you can embark:
- 5.00pm or 7.00pm at King Street Wharf (Darling Harbour)
- 5.30pm or 7.30pm at Circular Quay
Please select the correct time when making your booking. You may disembark at either location.
Sample 6-Course Menu (subject to change)
- CANAPÉS & SPARKLING WINE served on arrival
- PENFOLDS KOONUNGA HILL AUTUMN RIESLING - SEARED SCALLOPS LIME FOAM
- PENFOLDS MAX’S CHARDONNAY - HERB SALAD fresh & fragrant herb salad
- PENFOLDS MAX’S SHIRAZ CABERNET - CASARECCE PASTA with rocket pesto and aged Italian parmesan
- PENFOLDS ST. HENRI SHIRAZ - ANGUS CENTRE CUT EYE FILLET served with sautéed mushrooms and rich jus
- PENFOLDS FATHER 10YO TAWNY PORT - BLACK VIOLET CHEESECAKE
Option to Exclude Drinks
There is the option to remove the inclusive drink options from your ticket. Select the 'Excluding Drink' ticket if you'd like this offer. You may still purchase drinks onboard.
2.5 hours (3.5 hours on Saturdays).
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Sydney Harbour Gold Dinner Cruise
- The passenger warrants that they are physically fit and capable of undertaking the cruise.
- A certificate of fitness of travel issued by a doctor is required for passengers over 79 years of age and/or passengers with limited mobility.
- Captain Cook Cruises reserves the right to change the timetable, vessels and increase fares without prior notice.
- Please note children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult on all dining cruises.
- Children aged 4-15 years old are welcome on board at an adult rate.
- Sydney 2000 operates on dining cruises most days however the tour operator always reserves the right to amend vessels at any time.
- The crew will assist passengers who require wheelchair access, wherever necessary, up and down gangways to ensure their safety. The crew will ensure that all passengers who require wheelchair access understand that the company is responsible for safety board and unloading them but cannot ensure their safety up or down a Step Wharf arrangement.
- In keeping with the ambience of the cruise, a smarter dress is required. No jeans or trainers are allowed.
- A minimum of 2 passengers is required to book this excursion.
- Please note that there is no child rate for this excursion.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Sydney Harbour Gold Dinner Cruise
- What is the dress code?
In keeping with the ambience of the cruise, smarter dress is required. No jeans or trainers are allowed.