Melbourne Unlimited Attraction Pass
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The simplest way to see Melbourne's favourite attractions
An iVenture Card is an easy way to visit your holiday destination. For a single price, it offers you free entry to the top attractions. The credit card sized card comes with a guide that highlights everything you'll want to see and do, with useful maps and local tips to help you on your way.
Our guide to Melbourne Unlimited Attraction Pass
A bit like an 'all you can eat' buffet - once you've bought your Melbourne Unlimited Attractions Pass you don't have to pay to get into any of the attractions included in the pass and the more sights you see, the more money you save.
Explore Melbourne’s best sights and attractions while saving up to 40% on general admission entry with the Ultimate Melbourne Pass. Soak up breathtaking views from the Melbourne Skydeck, see amazing wildlife at Melbourne Zoo, or enjoy a relaxing Yarra River cruise. Valid for 3 days from the date of first use, the Ultimate Melbourne Pass offers you unbeatable value, convenience and flexibility.
Whether it’s a city tour, a guided walk, a museum visit, or a once-in-a-lifetime experience, the Ultimate Melbourne Pass saves you time by not having to queue for tickets at every attraction. Voted the world’s most liveable city on a number of occasions, Melbourne is regarded by many as the cultural, culinary and sporting capital of Australia.
The city itself is a delightful mix of 19th-century architecture, beautiful parklands, contemporary buildings, and historic trams. Melbourne also offers you an incredible choice of world-class cafes, bars and restaurants. As well as some of the better-known establishments in the CBD and along the river, be sure to explore the fascinating laneways to discover a hidden café or bar at the true heart of the city. And let’s not forget shopping! Whether you head to Bourke Street Mall in the city or across to Chapel Street in South Yarra, Melbourne offers you a dazzling variety of shops and boutiques to explore. Whatever your tastes and interests, the Ultimate Melbourne Pass is your ticket to explore Melbourne and its surroundings as conveniently and cost-effectively as possible.
This package is ideal for gifts or for those who want to see it all!
Included Attractions (Subject to change without notice):
- Melbourne Skydeck
- Phillip Island Nature Park - 4 Park Pass
- Melbourne Zoo
- IceBar Melbourne
- Melbourne River Cruise
- Old Melbourne Gaol
- Werribee Open Range Zoo
- Healesville Sanctuary
- Cook's Cottage
- Polly Woodside
- Rippon Lea House and Garden
- Virtual Room Melbourne
- Ghosts of the Old City Ghost Tour
- Old Melbourne Ghost Tour
- Entermission Melbourne
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Melbourne Unlimited Attraction Pass
- iVenture Card is a 'smart card' just like a credit card with a computer chip inside, which allows you completely cash free entry or access to loads of top experiences in Melbourne.
- Passes are activated from the first time they are used at one of the participating venues and will remain active only for the number of consecutive days.
- Attractions are subject to change without notice.
- If any chosen activities need to bthe e booked, card must be valid at the time of booking and visit. If pre-booking any attraction, card will be activated at time of booking so it is important to make sure the card is still valid for the day of the visit.
- Card is to be presented at pre-paid ticket window or admission point at each attraction.
- Single admission only no repeat visitations allowed.
- Some attractions may not be available on Christmas Day, Boxing Day or New Year's Day.
- iVenture Card Australia reserve the right to change attractions included without notice.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Melbourne Unlimited Attraction Pass
- What are the benefits of an iVenture Card?
With your iVenture Card, you will receive amazing savings and value whether travelling alone or with your family and friends. Every package offers free admission to a large range of attractions and experiences and the convenience of having it combined on one prepaid smartcard.
- Does the iVenture Card package come with a guide?
Yes. Every iVenture card package comes with an easy-reference, colour guide, which provides details on participating operators including address, contact details and special offers. Operator details do change from time to time, so it is recommended that you view the online list of attractions and operator websites for the most up-to-date information.
- Is there an iVenture Card Package for children?
Yes, there is a large range of exciting attractions, that kids will love. The range of attractions packages is available for children aged between 4 and 15. No package is necessary for children under 4 years old. Children who are 16 or older will need an Adult package.
- Do I have to use my iVenture Card in consecutive days?
All Unlimited Attraction Pass packages are based on the number of day’s duration you purchased. For example, the Melbourne Unlimited Attractions Pass package is valid for consecutive days only. It can be purchased as a 3-day pass. If you purchase a 3-day package and you start to use it on a Tuesday, it will be valid for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of that week.
- What time does the Unlimited Attractions Pass package run out?
Your Unlimited Attractions Pass package is valid for calendar days, not for 24-hour periods. It will run out on the final day of the duration you purchased. If you purchase a three-day card and start to use it on a Wednesday, it will be valid for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Do I need to show ID needed at the attraction or venue?
No. Your iVenture Card is all you need to gain access to the attraction or venue. You will be asked to sign the back of your card before you start to use it. Once you reach your chosen attractions or venues, simply present your card at the admissions point.
- Are the attractions or venues open at all times?
Many attractions or venues change their operating hours each day and throughout the course of the year. Please contact them directly to confirm their opening times or visit their websites to confirm details.
- Are there any special conditions for the attractions or other venues?
Sometimes special conditions will apply. These may include height restrictions, opening restrictions or holiday supplements to be paid to the operator.