LEGOLAND California One Day Ticket
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Awesome awaits at LEGOLAND® California Resort with over 60 rides and attractions! Enjoy LEGO® MOVIE™ WORLD a brand-new immersive themed land featuring Emmet’s Flying Adventure Ride and timeless classics like the Dragon Coaster, get a Driver’s License in Fun Town, and marvel at Miniland.
Our guide to LEGOLAND California One Day Ticket
Awesome awaits at LEGOLAND® California Resort, where families with children ages 2-12 can enjoy more than 60 rides, shows and attractions! THE LEGO® MOVIE™ WORLD is a brand-new immersive land where the hit movie comes to life! Get ready for the biggest new attraction, a flying theatre ride at Emmet’s Flying Adventure, where you’ll fly through THE LEGO® MOVIE™ universe.
Bounce and drop on a rainbow-filled journey on Unikitty’s Disco Drop ride. Stop by Emmet’s Super Suite apartment to meet your favourite THE LEGO® MOVIE™ characters. Head to Castle Hill and enter a world of knights and princesses to conquer the Dragon Coaster, get a Driver’s License in Fun Town, and marvel at cities built entirely out of millions of LEGO® bricks in Miniland. There are LEGO building activities, a wide variety of retail product, and one-of-a-kind food and beverage options for the whole family to enjoy.
LEGOLAND California Opening Schedule:
LEGOLAND California is open daily from March to October and daily except Wednesdays from November to February. Gates normally open at 10.00am. The opening schedule is subject to change, so please check locally in advance of your visit.
LEGOLAND® California is located in Carlsbad, California. The location is around a 30 minutes drive north of San Diego, 60 minute's drive south of Anaheim and a 2-hour drive south of Los Angeles.
Legoland is open daily.
Opening hours vary
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for LEGOLAND California One Day Ticket
- The LEGOLAND® California 1-Day Ticket gives you one day's admission to LEGOLAND® California.
- This ticket does not offer admission to the LEGOLAND Water Park or SEA LIFE aquarium.
- You will be sent an open-dated ticket that can be used at any time on your holiday. Please check park opening hours before visiting.
- Children 0-2 years are free of charge and do not need a ticket.
- Attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for LEGOLAND California One Day Ticket
- Where is LEGOLAND® California Located?
LEGOLAND® Florida Resort is situated in Carlsbad, 30 minutes drive north of San Diego and an hour's drive south of Anaheim, located close to I 5