Grand Canyon West Rim Coach Tour with Helicopter and Boat Cruise
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Climb aboard a state-of-the-art motor-coach and embark on a sightseeing extravaganza to the Grand Canyon taking in views by helicopter, coach and boat.
Our guide to Grand Canyon West Rim Coach Tour with Helicopter and Boat Cruise
Combine a comfortable luxury motorcoach journey with a stunning helicopter flight to explore the Western area of the Grand Canyon.
Your Grand Canyon West experience begins with a complimentary pick-up at up your Las Vegas hotel. You will then depart for Grand Canyon West on our comfortable air-conditioned luxury motor coach.
Along the way see the huge Hoover Dam, gorgeous Lake Mead and the forest of Joshua trees. After you arrive at Grand Canyon West, board the helicopter for the 4000 foot descent to the canyon bottom where you board the pontoon boat for a cruise on the beautiful Colorado River.
Next, take a return helicopter flight to canyon rim and begin your motor coach tour of canyon rim. There is a meal stop (meal provided) and numerous overlooks for excellent photography opportunities.
Enjoy scenery from both Eagle Point and Guano Points before heading back to your Las Vegas hotel.
Daily, year round including pick-up from Las Vegas Hotels.
Tours start around 7.30am - precise time will be advised upon reconfirmation. Las Vegas hotel pick-ups start up to 60 minutes before the departure time.
About 14 hours from hotel to hotel.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Grand Canyon West Rim Coach Tour with Helicopter and Boat Cruise
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings canceled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
- This tour is only available from Las Vegas
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your preferred date at the time of booking.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off are available from all hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas
- Photo ID is required at check-in.
- Fuel surcharges may apply. Please see the tour description for details.
- Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs (21.4 stone/136 kilos) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $200 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused to board if weights are incorrect.
- Infants aged 2 and under travel for free and must sit on their parent/guardians lap.
- Should your chosen flight not be available, we’ll do our best to place you and your party on the nearest possible flight. If the amended time and date not be suitable, you will be entitled to a full refund.
Frequently Asked Questions for Grand Canyon West Rim Coach Tour with Helicopter and Boat Cruise
- Is there a weight limit for an individual passenger?
Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs (21.4 stone/136 kilos) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $200 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused boarding if weights are incorrect.
- What should I bring?
Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven, thus it is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended. Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft. Finally, all passengers booked on this tour must have government issued forms of identification.