Outer Barrier Reef Adventure from Port Douglas
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A magical kaleidoscope of life and colour!
Cruise aboard a fast and spacious wavepiercing catamaran to the renowned Agincourt Reef, Quicksilver’s unique and stunning outer reef destination. Situated on the edge of Australia’s Continental Shelf, you will find a magical underwater world of dazzling colour and brilliance.
Our guide to Outer Barrier Reef Adventure from Port Douglas
A trip to the spectacular Outer Barrier Reef will be the highlight of your visit to Australia. After an early morning transfer to Port Douglas and board your high-speed wave-piercing catamaran for the exciting crossing to the vibrant Agincourt Reef, a magnificent ribbon reef at the far edge of Australia’s natural wonder.
There, you will have the opportunity to see the Great Barrier Reef at its very best - a magical kaleidoscope of life and colour. The reef is home to spectacular corals, a multitude of brightly colourful tropical fish, giant turtles, manatees, manta rays, whales, dolphins and sharks - no place on earth has a greater variety of life. Snorkelling is the best way to see the reef in all its glory and experienced instructors are on hand to ensure optimal viewing.
Other activities available include diving (additional charges payable locally) while those who wish to stay dry can observe the wonders of the Barrier Reef from the comfort of a semi-submersible. You can also view the fish feeding from Quicksilver's unique underwater viewing platform and underwater observatory. With a tropical smorgasbord lunch also included, this is truly an awe-inspiring Australian experience that will create a lifetime of memories.
Year round, daily.
The cruise lasts around 7 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Outer Barrier Reef Adventure from Port Douglas
- Introductory and certified diving is available at an additional cost payable locally. Those wishing to dive will be required to fill out a medical questionnaire on board prior to diving. Certain medical conditions and medications may preclude some people from diving.
- Oceanwalker helmet diving, marine biologist guided snorkel tour and scenic helicopter flights available at additional costs and payable locally.
- Bring along a towel, sunscreen, hat, swimwear and camera to capture your memories.
- On very rare occasions, services can be subject to the effect of weather or unforeseen circumstances. Should a cruise not operate for any reason passengers will be offered an alternative day or a refund authorised.
- An Environmental Management Charge of $7.00 is levied on all adults and children 4 years and over entering the Great Barrier Reef World Heritage area. This charge is included in the above prices.
- With fluctuations in world oil prices, it may be necessary to apply a fuel surcharge to your ticket price. In such cases any charge will be collected on departure.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.