MoMA – The Museum of Modern Art with Skip-the-Line Admission
4.4 stars: Based on 14 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Only at MoMA can you see Andy Warhol’s Campbell’s Soup Cans, Pablo Picasso’s Les Demoiselles D’Avignon, and Vincent Van Gogh’s The Starry Night, among many other masterpieces.
Our guide to MoMA – The Museum of Modern Art with Skip-the-Line Admission
Located in the heart of New York City, The Museum of Modern Art is home to the world’s greatest collection of modern and contemporary art.
Set over six floors of galleries, discover works by Vincent van Gogh, Claude Monet, Jackson Pollock, Pablo Picasso, Andy Warhol, Henri Matisse and Salvador Dali amongst others. From the painting and sculpture of the 1880s through to the film, design, and performance art of today, MoMA provides inspiration for visitors of all ages.
- Monet’s Water Lilies
- Van Gogh’s The Starry Night
- Picasso’s les Demoiselles d’Avignon
- Matisse’s Dance (I)
- Warhol’s Campbell’s Soup Cans
- Dalí’s The Persistence of Memory
The MoMA Store is unlike any other. The museum’s curators approve each item in the store before it hits the shelves. And customers can feel great about their shopping spree: every purchase made supports MoMA’s educational programs.
Did you know MoMA is also home to a two Michelin Star restaurant called The Modern? Executive Chef Abram Bissell’s refined, unexpectedly playful dishes highlight exceptional ingredients and seasonality in three distinct culinary experiences: a bold prix fixe menu in the dining room overlooking MoMA's Sculpture Garden, an à la carte menu in the lively Bar Room, and a bespoke tasting menu in the heart of the kitchen at the Kitchen Table. Terrace 5 has a spectacular fifth-floor view of The Abby Aldrich Rockefeller Sculpture Garden and the surrounding New York City skyline.
On 21 October 2019, the Museum opened more than 3,600 square meters of brand new gallery space. The additions include street-level galleries, a performance art space, a new restaurant, and a flagship MoMA Store. Visitors will now experience a new MoMA as they’ve never seen before, with a greater diversity of artists and voices throughout the iconic institution.
11 West 53rd Street, in Downtown Manhattan
MOMA is open 10.30am to 5.30pm , seven days a week. Times can change on U.S. holidays so please check before your visit.
Average 4.4 out of 5 (14 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for MoMA – The Museum of Modern Art with Skip-the-Line Admission
- You will be issued with an official gate-ready ticket for the Museum of Modern Art. Present this ticket at the Information Desk for entry to MoMa. There is no need to stand in the main ticket line.
- Children under 16 are free when accompanied by an adult.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.