Blue Mountains & Australian Wildlife Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover the beautiful wilderness on Sydney's doorstep
Enjoy remarkable views over stunning eucalyptus forests and age-old rock formations such as the iconic Three Sisters at Katoomba. Experience Aboriginal culture at the Waradah Aboriginal Centre, and meet kangaroos and koalas in the natural bush setting of Featherdale Wildlife Park.
Our guide to Blue Mountains & Australian Wildlife Tour
Explore the World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains National Park with over one million hectares of dramatic cliffs, unspoiled bushland, deep canyons and lush rainforest.
See native animals up close and choose from the many options we have throughout the day. Visit the famous Three Sisters rock formation up close from Echo Point before arriving at Scenic World, where you can witness the vastness of the Blue Mountains and join the optional rides - Scenic Railway, Cableway or Skyway (own expense).These rides are a great way to see the steep valleys and canyons and follow the boardwalk along the valley floor.
Discover Leura village where you can pre- purchase lunch at a selected local café or purchase on the day as you wander the quaint streets. Next, we enjoy an afternoon encounter at a Wildlife Park where you can get up close to a koala, see kangaroos, wombats and dingoes. Return to Sydney through the suburb of Homebush, the venue of the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games, where you will have the opportunity to join a river cruise back to the city along the Parramatta River (own expense). If you do not wish to join the ferry, the coach will travel back to Sydney CBD.
Daily, year round.
7:55am until 31st March 2021. From 1st April 2020 the start time will be 8.00am.
Around 10 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Blue Mountains & Australian Wildlife Tour
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- You MUST re-confirm your booking and pick-up arrangements locally at least 48 hours prior to your departure date.
- Government regulations prohibit smoking inside tourist coaches. Please restrict smoking to the ample stops en route.
- To enable everyone the opportunity of enjoying front seats, clients change seats daily during the course of the tour.
- Complimentary Wifi is provided on-board most touring coaches. Wifi on coaches uses a mobile/cellular network and as a result the connection will be slower than regular broadband and at times may not be available in some areas. Please note that Wifi may not be available on transfer coaches and other local services.
- Children under eighteen (18) years of age must travel with and be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum Passengers: 2 | Maximum Passengers: 50.
- Cancellation Policy: No refund for bookings cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel or in the event of a no-show. A fee of 50% of tour cost will be charged for bookings cancelled within 14-1 days prior to travel.
Frequently Asked Questions for Blue Mountains & Australian Wildlife Tour
- Will the coach be comfortable and modern?
Yes, our supplier has one of the newest coach fleets in Australia. The modern and luxurious Scania coaches are equipped with air conditioning, reclining seats, seatbelts, restrooms, two door access, ample legroom and large panoramic windows, so you won't miss a thing. Most coaches are also equipped with phone chargers and free WiFi to keep you in touch with the outside world.
- Do I need to reconfirm my reservation?
Yes, you MUST re-confirm your booking and pick-up arrangements locally at least 48 hours prior to your departure date.
- Can I reserve a seat at the front of the coach?
To allow everyone the opportunity to enjoy seats at the front of the coach AAT Kings has a seat rotation policy on all Guided Holidays and Inspiring Journeys. This means that everyone changes seats daily during the course of the tour, and also means that you have the opportunity to meet new people throughout your journey. It is not possible to reserve seats on Aussie Adventures, Independent Touring and Day Tours.
- Can I travel with children?
We do recommend that people travelling with children consider whether the itinerary is suitable, in particular the activities involved and the duration of the tour to ensure the comfort of small children. For all tour types children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Are the recommended arrival and departure times strict?
Yes. It is important to adhere to departure times while on tour for the comfort of everyone on-board, and to make sure no one misses out on the planned experiences. The coach will not be able to wait for you, and in some instances, if you miss a departure time you will need to make your own way to the next destination to re-join the tour.
- Can I join or leave a tour part way through?
Yes, you are free to join and leave the tour as you like. However, please advise the tour operator locally if you plan on doing so, and any transport required from your departure location is wholly your responsibility. Please note, we cannot provide refunds for unused portions of your tour.
- Can I stay on the coach when we stop if I am feeling tired?
For security reasons the coach must be empty and locked at every stop. Please see your Driver Guide if any assistance is required to locate a rest spot.
- What do I need to bring?
A hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and good walking shoes. The Blue Mountains can be cooler than the city centre so it is recommended you pack a warm jacket, particularly during winter.
- Is smoking allowed?
Government regulations prohibit smoking on-board all tourist coaches in Australia. Please restrict smoking to the ample stops on your Holiday or Day Tour. Smoking is also not permitted in hotels, restaurants and public spaces such as shops, museums and art galleries in Australia.
- Are tours affected by Easter, Christmas or other Public Holidays?
Tours operate during public holidays and festivals around Australia, but occasionally minor changes to the standard itinerary may be required. Retail shops, banks, museums and other commercial businesses could be closed for business but your guide will ensure you are well advised in case of special holidays or public holiday trading.