Grand Canyon Experience with Skywalk
- Free cancellations*
- 9 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience an amazing scenic flight over the Grand Canyon, a fascinating ground excursion which explores the ancient lands of the Hualapai tribe and a thrilling visit to the Canyon's latest attraction, The Skywalk, which allows guests to walk out over the rim with nothing but glass between you and 4000ft to the canyon floor!
Our guide to Grand Canyon Experience with Skywalk
This tour combines three different elements to provide an enjoyable and memorable Grand Canyon day trip that is suitable for all of the family.
Beginning with a scenic flight from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon, enjoy wonderful views as you soar over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, the Colorado River, the amazing Grand Canyon and the Hualapai Indian Lands.
The twin otter plane is fully air-conditioned and built specifically with enlarged windows and high wings to ensure a great views of all the landmarks.
At the west rim, a complimentary hop-on/hop-off shuttle service makes it easy to move between the various points of interest including Guano Point and Eagle Point, allowing you to marvel at the brilliant colors that adorn the two billion-year-old walls of the canyon.
Guano Point is the perfect location to capture your Grand Canyon experience with photographs while Eagle Point is home to a Native American cultural village that houses exhibits showing the various ancient dwellings of many area tribes and the incredible Skywalk.
At four times the height of the Eiffel Tower, the Skywalk is a unique attraction to really get the heart rate going with just a sheet of glass standing between you and a plunge of 4000ft!
Offering unimaginable views into the cavernous depths - this is an experience you won’t forget in a hurry.
Around 7 hours door-to-door. The flight time to the Grand Canyon is around 40 minutes.
Fuel Surcharge - All tours are now subject to a $20 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers
Average 4.7 out of 5 (12 customer reviews)
Great value for the day we had at grand canyon ! Would do it again in a heartbeat
- Indian Adventure with Skywalk
Trusted Customer reviewed Indian Adventure with Skywalk 16 Nov, 2017
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Grand Canyon Experience with Skywalk
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off are available from all hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas.
- Flights depart from Boulder City Airport. Transfers to and from the airport can take up to 60 minutes.
- All airplane passengers will be weighed at the time of check-in. Passengers weighing 300 pounds (21.4 stone) or more will be charged for an additional seat.
- Infants aged 0-1 years fly for free and must fly on a parent/guardians lap. A birth certificate or passport is required to validate the age of all infants under two years of age.
- Prime Time Tickets are for departures between 9.00am to 11.45am.
- Should your chosen flight not be available, we’ll do our best to place you and your party on the nearest possible flight. If the amended time and date are not suitable, you will be entitled to a full refund.
- Baggage Restrictions - Due to limited space, purses, backpacks, and other baggage are not permitted on the aircraft.
- Pilot gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- Fuel Surcharge - All tours are now subject to a $20 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings canceled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Grand Canyon Experience with Skywalk
- Is there a maximum weight limit for a plane passenger?
Planes are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs must purchase a 'comfort seat' and a $200 supplement will be applicable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in.
- What should I wear?
Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March"Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.